I need help with choosing between a MFLB or IOLITE!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Lavaman85, Jan 23, 2013.

1. #1 Lavaman85, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    I need help with choosing between a MFLB or IOLITE! I need one for me and my girlfriend to toke. Any ideas are welcome just keep it under 200 bucks. Pros and cons between the two?

I'm going with MFLB thank you guys for all your help!

2. I've had better experiences with an MFLB. Haven't owned either of them personally, but a friend of mine has both and I really didn't like the Iolite. Tasted plastic-y.

MFLB was, well, magical.

3. I have had both, and while I am not a huge fan of either, I liked my MFLB a BUNCH more than the Iolite. I agree with reggae above. The Iolite tasted plastic-y.

4. I found a pax around Christmas for 200 cash if you can find a cool headshop on a holiday hit them up lol but also look into a vapor genie, not everyone likes them but for to me it's a great portable... All of them have their advantages ... VG isn't as stealthy as my Pax which If anyone asks or even sees it is my electronic cig ;)

5. The vapor genie requires a flame, so you wouldn't be able to use it in the wind if you really wanted to, but you could with the mflb. I vote for the mflb b/c it's portable, stealthy, battery operated, and affordable.

6. Arizer Solo on puffitup.com for 160.

But if your strictly choosing MFLB or Iolite

MFLB

7. Yeah. Solo is way better than either. And an MFLB should never be above 90 imo.

8. Does nobody like the DaVinci? I bought mine for $250, its probably cheaper now though.

Great stealth, taste, feel and stash spot. Plus it does oils!

9. The price is about the same. They're releasing a new portable vape though.

10. Jet lighter fixes that problem but, I just use my bic and find a non windy spot (believe me if you really wanna vape you will invent ways) :)