I need help wiht oxycodone

Discussion in 'General' started by CGTennis123, Aug 8, 2005.

1. My friend just sold me 1 oxycodone pill. He said I'd be under the effects of it for 12 hours. I just wanna hear some of your guys experiences if you've taken it. Just to know a little more about it before I take it. Like do you have to keep active if you don't wanna pass out and can you drive on it? and just stuff like that. Thanks

2. what is the mg? cause if its the same ones that ive had then you just got ripped off cause when i took it i felt so little

3. I think it's 20mg. It has a 20 written on the pill

4. well considerin that oxycodone pills range from 5mg all the way up to 160mg, i really couldnt tell u wats gonna happen unless i knew wat one u got

as for the 160mg pill they dont even make them anymore from wat i've heard so i know you dont got that, not to mention in order to get em u'd have to get shot with a shotgun or have some other horrible mangling of your body and survive it and no one is gonna give them bitches away when that kinda shit happens... highest ones you can really get now a days is 80mg oxycontin pills.

no one ever believes me when i say that theres a 160mg oxycontin pill, so just for some proof here u go

Attached Files:

5. It's a 20mg pill, I just found out

6. So should I getm ore than one 20mg pill or will 1 do me good?

7. well in that case suck off the outside time release coating then crush it up n sniff it or just crush it up and parachute it, u should be able to drive, its the equivalent feeling of sniffin a bag of heroin, but since you probably dont know wat that feels like, basically your gonna feel real relaxed and warm, u'll get the opiate itch, and u might nod off a lil bit n get tired....

8. Holy shit, I never realized oxycodone and oxycontin were the same thing! LoL

9. oxycodone is the generic

10. Lol I left the pill in my car and the coating melted off..I don't wanna snort it. What is parachuting it? Coulnd't I just take it orally like a normal pill and still get the effects? And should i take two 20mg pills or is that gonna be to much?

11. actually oxycontin (or a 20mg oxycodone) is one of the few drugs you CAN'T take like a normal pill because its a time relase pill, oxycontins are prescribed for chronic pain so they have to last a long time

parachuting is when you crush the pill up on a tissue, and then like twist pick up the sides and twist the powder thats in the middle into a ball and then cut or tear away the rest of the tissue and swallow it, by the time it hits your stomach your esophagus will have already broken the tissue so it'll just be powder sittin in ur stomach and it will absorb a hell of alot faster

and actually oxycodone isnt generic, its just simply the active ingredient

thats y i always hate when people try to get u to sell em pills for less when there not name brand, its the same exact thing just theres no name brand on it.... its like when you go to the store n buy the store brand cereal, it tastes pretty much exactly the same except for maybe the slightest difference, same thing goes with pills, generic shit can either absorb faster or slower

heres a key example of how generic robitussin gel caps aint cool though, i was takin em for awhile cuz they were cheaper, they took an extra 15 minutes to kick in and after the 3rd day strait of em i started to get nose bleeds, did em the next day and got an even worse nose bleed, y did i get a nose bleed from generic robitussin? i dont know, all i know is dont fuck wit generic OTC drugs cuz there all made way different than each other

goes for cookin meth to, not all pseudoephedrine pills r equal, sudafed has a shitload of gackers n wat not to prevent you from extracting the pseudo out of it while the more generic ones that are smaller have less gackers and the ones that they do have arent the real good ones so its easier to extract

but as far as prescription pills go, there all kind of the same to be honest except for wat it is that holds the pill together, n thats wat makes it kick in faster or slower, but parachuting eliminates that problem all together

12. 20mg isnt shit, get some more... parachuting is putting it crushed up into a paperball and swallong it...

and neg, i wish i had that 160mg.. lol

shit i love the feeling of oxycodine pills..you say they make you feel like heroin? interesting..

13. yea, there both opium based drugs, so therfor they feel very similar, thats also why in most cases a bag of heroin costs about the same amount as a 20mg oxycontin pill unless you have a good oxycontin hookup (like i do, crooked doctors n crooked old people means 80mg oxycontins for 20 bucks, hoody hoo!)

have you ever done heroin? cuz if you havent then how would u really know how to compare the 2 together, haha which makes it not that interesting

14. ok thanks guys...i'm kinda nervous takin more than one 20mg pill tho cuz I don't wanna be one of those ppl that OD's on pills or something.

15. i hope that wasnt directed toward me, i'm assuming its not jus cuz you prolly dont know me that well, but i've OD'd on pills about 4 times

haha so dont try to act like i'm a bad person

16. one pill ain't gonna make you od.

17. what did u od on?
    I od once on craxy eigths. It was hell at the hospital. They had to fucking pump my stomach with charcoal. i felt fucked up by the pills for 2 days.

18. 20 aint shit buy atleast 60 oh and you'll itch like a mother take a antihistamine SP*

19. it's not like 20's are weak, especially if you crush it up... oh and if you don't want to parachute it, just crush it up and stir it in a small glass of water then drink down...