Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help understanding this...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by natsdynasty, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Ok so I have read a number of threads about smoking out of a bedroom window. It sounds like everyone agrees that it is a bad idea because the smell will linger no matter what precautions you take.

I have not tried it yet, but I seriously don't know how it could smell bad if I do this:

1. Smoke out of a bowl
    2. Have a fan going at medium power
    3. Hold the bowl completely out the widow and lean completely out the window
    4. blow out the window completely
    5. spray a little cologne/axe after

would it really still smell? Thanks guys

2. If no one else smokes in your house, and they come in, they will smell it.

3. ya i did all that when i was in high school, and got caught twice cause u could still smell it.

4. haha seems like quite a chore to smoke a bowl. but in any case, you should be completely fine in my opinion.

happy toking friend :smoke:

edit: invest in something called ozium spray. BEST DAMN SPRAY EVER if you're trying to remain incognito

5. It might. It doesn't take much smoke to smell up a room pretty bad.

It's not so much the smoke from the hit but the smoke from the smoldering bowl that will smell up the room. Try getting a piece of construction paper or something realtively solid to cover the bowl after. This will put out the cherry and keep the smoke from getting out.

Also try makin a sploof. Best bet would just to go outside and take a walk. I know it might be hard cause its Feb but its the most sure fire way to not smell up your room.

Good luck

6. seriously? how does it smell after all that...im not challenging you guys at all. I believe you but Im just having trouble understanding

7. the trick is to make a decent sploof. just get two soda bottles cut them in half and shove full of dryer sheets then tape them both together. blow out one end and it will smell nice and fresh :) also put something over the bowl to stop it cherrying after you hit it...... and wait till everyone is either asleep or gone for a good 30mins just to be safe

8. people who dont smoke smell it wayy easier than us cause we are used to it, the smell is potent as fuck

9. yeah thats a good point man

10. if the shitstorm is too big for ya. then dont do it OR find a routine to go out after school orwutever, so you can always smoke (friends..). if you want to smoke inside...well... if you cant do it secretly in ur room. then dont....and even then....shitstorm...

11. anyway if you are keen on that sploof heres a link. www.weedguru.com

trust me it works really well

12. thanks dude. Im gonna try that. I have a little ledge out my window. so i was gonna keep my bowl out there and shut the window after I exhale. should keep the smell out right?

13. If it's during the day, and you might have someone come in your room anytime.
    I WOULDN'T smoke out the window.
    But if it's overnight? Yea! It's fine, just always have the fan on the night with the window open some, and of course spray some kinda of 'scent'

14. I think you should be all set as long as you lean out the window during the whole sesh. Also be sure to check the wind beforehand I usually stick a lighter just outside the window and light it to see which way the flame goes. If it goes out or to the sides your probably good but if the flame gets pushed backwards I would not do it. Also if it's pretty windy the wind could change direction randomly and if that happens right when you blow out your smoke that could be a problem. FYI when I did this I used the bathroom window and would take a shower to cover up any possible smell. I never got caught but once or twice after I did that my mom would walk by the bathroom and say it smells weird so be careful.

15. yea man that's what i do and its worked for a whole year. good luck bro

16. how could it smell if I NEVER bring the bowl inside and always blow out the window.

I understand the process of me putting the bowl away could smell a little but that is not bad at alllll

17. Edibles
    Vaporizer

No one else said theses?

18. thanks devils, that helps

19. hey fitstoner, I am getting a vape very soon, trust me :)

20. If you have a bathroom in your house that not that many people use (in my house for instance I have one connected to my room and one across the hallway, no one hardly uses either), I'd blow it out that window. Just because your parents are probably a lot more likely to check your room and see if it smells, and there's not as much stuff in a bathroom for the smell to "stick to".