Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help trying to get myself into the mindset of moderation for weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Darthsithyman, Jul 5, 2017.

1. I find it hard to be able to go without weed for a few days. I need to at least stop for a small period to get into moderation. I'm in high school and I see weed as something that seems to be slowing me a bit. I stutter a bit more often now, but not too much. I feel that I'll end up like those stoners that turn to be potheads. I just need some advice to extend more easily the time I can go without it. Something like 5 days for getting High. Also I need help with self control. Thanks

2. Here come the mods

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Age can be a heavy influence, with a better understanding of yours, we will be better equipped to help you. So, how old are you? :smoke:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Before you get kicked off, here's some advice. Find a hobby that consumes your time & Make it more important than weed. This can be starting a new business, investing in stocks, learning an instrument, fishing, lifting, etc. Just find something to consume your time & most importantly only buy in small amounts that won't last long.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thank you for the help. You get kicked off? I'm not responding to the last one. But I appreciate it. Will do! I was thinking of going to go back to working out a lot.
    nks

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You gotta be 18+ to be on here, and mods are pretty strict about it. Assuming your in highschool your implying your probably not 18. I honestly don't care but apparently other community members do

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. And forsure man, working out is awesome. It's what I do to keep my mind off weed. Read all you can about it, watch videos, go on bodybuilding.com forums and get involved in the workout community instead of the weed community. It'll help alot man

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. thanks I'll be sure to do so. Thanks again

• Like Like x 1