i need help to grow my herbs!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by jahbless18, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Having found the perfect place to grow and having spent many hours researching I am ready to purchase my first seeds and equipment, i need help though with commercial starter grower kits not reccomended i need your advice, specifically a breakdown of what i need to start growing in a closet space for 3-5 plants in doors, any tips on what i need to specifically buy and advice on good indoor seeds would be much apreciated.
    Peace and love!

2. buckets, nutes, seed, odor control, lighting, hydro medium( perlite and vermiculite 50/50) air pump, air line, air stone, Mylar, Fans( air movement/ exhaust), and last but not least Grasscity.com

3. I would start with the lights intake and exhaust first, once thats out of the way get your seeds than set up the grow method just make sure you can controll the temps b4 you plant aything.

4. For the first grow, sorry I don't know your experience, but for the purpose of this post I am assuming (bad choice of words) that A. it is a new location or B. you have grown before. I shall not be presumptive in reading between the lines. but give you a little adivce or as I say my $.02 worth.

First grows are experimental in many ways, we and I mean all forum members can remember their first grow, some were successful and others like mine turned into disaster. Like you I researched all I could but as luck would have it I "over loved" my grow and lost. Oh well I learned from that experience.

As with all endevors for the first grow start with "baby steps". Learn as you grow. Do not be in a hurry spending a lot of $$$ on high priced seeds only to find out that something has gone wrong.

My advise is to grab some bag seed, surely you have some from a smoke you have had or know someone that has some. Use it to start a grown and with all you have read and learned hopefully success will be your fortune.

DWC is the best way to K.I.S.S (keep it simple stoner). Rumpleforeskin has the best bucket going and it has worked for me everytime. I thank him with every hit I take.
    Water is KING in Hydro........quality water will be insurance for a successful start.
    PH/EC/PPM are to live and die by. Get yur self a good meter and it will take you far.
    Lights are what the Beans crave. A good lighting system will produce great crops.
    Temperature is critical when using the HPS system. Remember 85 degrees and the beans don't grow. Ventaliation of an HPS system is mandatory unless your at the south pole. I have to use the T-5 system as heat is a factor I cannot cure

I am sure I have not said anything you haven't alread researched and read about but doing and reading are two different things.

I look forward to your future posts on your progress

Regards and best of grow to you

Herb

5. as far a ppm and ph go. i saved a bunch of money on pens and testers, and headaches using Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect formula

6. Thats What I use the best nutes I ever used when the Con comes out in PH perfect I'm set no more phining no more RO water just got some of the best dank I ever had off tap.