Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help stoners.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sebang, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Well first of all I am new to the site, so hello. Anyways, I quit smoking marijuana about 3-4 months ago. I am just wondering how fast I could get one bowl of weed out my system. Im 5'7 140 lbs. I go to the gym almost 6 days a week, and I have access to a sauna and steam room if needed. Anyone have answers? thanks to all :)

2. I'm about the same size & got 1 gram out of my system in 48 hours. I only drink water and dont workout !

3. Drinking water doesn't affect the thc in your body...and one bowl of bud will go out pretty fast since my friend passed his smoking 2 blunts 2 weeks before.

4. Drink green tea instead, but that should come out pretty fast if you work out that much. Probably around a week.

5. Well no but drinking water lowers the concentration of THC in your body, so he should be drinking lots of it.

6. It depends on how much you were smoking when you stopped, one time is not going to stay in your system 30 days, but heavier usage might.

7. Probably a week. Just drink lots of water before the test. Like a gallon starting 3 hours before.

8. this is why you should always have some fresh clean piss at the back of the fridge for emergencies

9. yea dude you should be fine, drink a lot of water and take some vitamins

10. probably fairly quick with the exercise

11. thank you everyone

12. I hear THC is in like fat cells or some other cells or something?

13. Probably in a couple days

14. Anything that stimulates your body and burns energy.
    Working out, detoxing, drinking caffeine, and all sorts of stuff like that.
    Dont add more fat to your body, you want to burn as much as possible too, so eat healthier these next few days too.