Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need help, pls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by urbestbud, Feb 17, 2009.

1. #1 urbestbud, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    I just lost my brand new wooden pipe that I made, and I need a new pipe. I like joints but I want a pipe, what hould I use? I dont want to screw up my lungs. I do not have a headshop for like a hundred miles, and I still live with my parents. I dont want to use wood this time, as I have broken many before.

Thanks,

Nick

2. [ame="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/451485/how_to_make_a_disposable_pipe_out_of_tinfoil/"]How To Make A Disposable Pipe Out Of Tinfoil - Video[/ame]

3. High bud! I say get yer own place and build a bong! I got a bong thread on here somewhere...lol. its a damn good build, been kickin ass fro years now!
    Peace bro, bugout

4. If you really wanna be safe, I suggest not using tin foil. Make an apple pipe or something, They are reallt easy to make

5. if u dont want screw up ur lungs u shouldn smoke at all , bu we both know thats not going to happen ay:D

and do not make the alum foil pipe as show in the video above , it will kill u lol

use a bottle bong for now and wait til u can get a new pipe

6. I used to use tinnies all the time and I have to say they are definetly the easiest way to make a piece out of household items

7. I want to make one that is portable, and is not disposabe. Should I just stick to wood.

8. I bet you can still find a place you can buy a pipe even if theres no head shops around...

check middle eastern styled stores that sell hookahs, theres like 3 in my town and they all sell glass,stone and metal pipes

definatly check out a flee market..

9. check flea markets and shit for some glass. theres and indoor flea market near me every weekend and the dudes got some nice pieces. pretty cheap too.