Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help PLEASE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by maryjaneson, Aug 9, 2017.

1. So the last time i smoked was the morning of July 24th. Today is August 8th which means i havent smoked in 15 days. Before the 24th i went 16 days without smoking. I only smoked about 6-7 blunts every weekend but not during the week. Can anyone help me and tell me when i should be clean!? PLEASE? Im 15 days clean. 5'4 and 135 lbs.

2. Yes I'll help. Don't smoke blunts they give you cancer. Also don't they sell piss tests at stores in America, if they seemingly test for any reason, you have a right to know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That really didnt help much but thanks for the advice!

4. Nobody can ever just take in your infirmation you provide and say "sure, your clean as a whistle" because weed moves out of everybodys system at a different rate. Use the search tool and find the dilution method. Other than that as the orher user posted above, go to a pharmacy or walmart and pick up a drug test, that is the ONLY way to know or be able to guage where you are at.

5. Ok. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1