I Need Help Please!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TonyTheStoner, Apr 29, 2017.

1. so my friend hooked me up with seeds and helped me make a setup for them on monday and he planted the seeds. its been 4 days and i dont see it sprouting, is that bad? i didnt germinate them but they arent too far down. also, i am not over watering them. i am using a 75w lightbulb but the place i got it growin in is hot as hell. should i continue or give up?

2. Always germinate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

3. I usually germinate 'em but i would say give it 10 days in a warm, humid place.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've only grown three plants but I have never germinated before planting and they all sprouted in around 3-4 days. I start with moist medium (I have been using coco coir/perlite mix) and plant around a quarter to half inch below the surface and I don't usually water it again until after it has sprouted, maybe a light misting to keep the surface a little moist.

5. It can take a while, the seed could be upside down and need to re-orient itself which takes a bit longer.
    It usually takes me 3-4 days after germinating.
    *edit: I had a real problem with that blue dream in my sig... dug it up, covered it up, pried open seed hull, pried open leaves... shit, it just did not wanna start.

6. Don't use incandescent light bulbs.

Fluorescents, CFL's, HID's, LED's aaaaand the sun

• Agree Agree x 1