Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need HELP please !

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jane D, Mar 29, 2016.

1. African American female
    Early 20's
    Very active 5'7 100 pounds
    I smoked weed 3 (97 days ago)months ago (1 blunt w; another person) I hadn't take a drug hair test for a job & the lady took hair from the very lower back of my head (hair is really short in the back) I think my hair grows pretty slow....prior to the 90 days I would call myself a "occasional" smoker...my question is, if my hair grows slow...even though I only smoked 1 time 97 days prior to the test will the occasional usage (1-2 week) show in my hair being that my hair grows slow in the back & I haven't cut my hair since...The hair was so short I believe they will just test it all..HELP PLEASE!!