i need help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by packie28, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I just dont know what i am doing wrong my ph in my soil grow keeps dropping bought ph up and still i think its killing my plant it about a month old and very small ill post pics please help i have 1000 watt hid light plenty of fans homemade co2 gen. And can not figure it out ive been trying so hard i just dont want to fail spennt alot of money as much as i could and dont have much more at all please this is my first indoor with all this stuff have done it before but just not on 24/lights and no special stuff please should i just trash it and start over or can i salvage this ive only got a few months to finish due to me moving soon thank you for every bit of help

2. Sorry only way to load pic is the profile pic till i can figure it out thanks for all the help

3. What do you think is wrong with the plant? What does it look like? I wouldn't stress over soil ph. You absolutely should be measuring and adjusting the ph of the water you water with. How dry do you let the soil get between waterings? Are you using nutes?

4. Need pics for any type of diagnosis

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

5. I think its a diffishancy of some sort i was lettingit completely dry out but it was starting to go brown and black and was really crisp so ive been trying to keep the ph up witch seems i cant do with outadding more water to the soil to keep it up and it seems to be workinh or at least it seems likeit growing better and the leaves a r e getting softer but the leaves were also cupping so im not to sure i know i didnt getthe best soil but it was ph balance merical grow witch was bull because its ph was 5.5 when i boughtit so i added lime to bring it upto 6.5 but shortly after it was back down
    And i would love to up load pics but it dosent give an option to upload from cam on tablet im still trying to figure out how to only one i could was for profile pic if you can see it sorry thanks for the help though

6. [quote name='"packie28"']I think its a diffishancy of some sort i was lettingit completely dry out but it was starting to go brown and black and was r
    And i would love to up load pics but it dosent give an option to upload from cam on tablet im still trying to figure out how to only one i could was for profile pic if you can see it sorry thanks for the help though[/quote]

7. Oops, fucked that up. Anyways still can't see your profile pic

8. Do i need a special app to upload from a tablet ?

9. You can't upload directly. Use an image hosting service such as imgur or photobucket to get images on the forum.

10. How do you find the ulr of the pics i put them on photobucket app just still dont know howt to access it

11. Sorry put them on google drive will that work ?

12. When i press chose file it dose nothing im not shure if this works

13. Dude, just use a computer.

14. For some reason thats not working for me either keeps tellin me they cant find my email

15. k created the same info and now im on IMG_20121108_140407[1].jpg

IMG_20121108_140410[1].jpg

IMG_20121108_140435[1].jpg

IMG_20121108_140441[1].jpg

16. i can get better pics in the morn if needed thank you

17. im just trying really hard my wifes gunna be pissed at me for spending all this money if i dont get some kind of turn out lol

18. What are you feeding it? It looks like your over feeding it and burning it. Also you should read the sticky on reflective surfaces in the grow room setup forum. Emergency blankets are garbage, I wish I would've found that info before wasting money and more importantly time on it.

19. i feed it once with a blossem feed from lowes ithink it was 10 31 10 was told this would help but ive been trying to replace it since the ph has droped each time for two days now should i flush again with just water and ph up ?

20. i thought the e blankets were a good idea i was useing white sheets those are still in back of the e blanket