I need Help on Growing! I am A newbe! Please help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wrestlir1139, Mar 19, 2008.

1. First off I want to grow for personal use not to deal. Well originally I wanted to grow outdoors, but I could not find a spot by me that I would feel comfortable growing in and having someone find it. The woods by me are not big so now I want to try and grow indoors. The only problem is that I am under some circumstances. I am only 18 and a senior in highschool so my parents don't even know I really smoke so If they found me growing they would be shocked and kill me! haha. Well I actually have a really good spot to grow in my house but it is somewhat small. In my dresser, I have a compartment that opens up and you see as big empty inside. I will post pictures of it. It is 2.5 feet tall and 2.2 feet long and 2 feet in width. I am only going to grow one plant in there at a time.

first thing I am going to buy northern light seeds because I heard they are very easy to grow and my friend grew them for the first time and had no trouble. Second, I want to do low stress training with it since my grow space is not huge I was thinking after I germinated it and it got it's 3rd set of leaves, I would move it into a ten inch pot and do low stress training.

If I grow one plant will my grow space be big enough?

Budget: Well I don't want to pay too much, but I am willing to pay for what I have to.

Number of plants: I can only grow one at a time as listed above, so I don't need a huge operation.

For soil I have seen numerous posts of buying Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Where can I get this?

Also what type of lights should I buy for the growing process? Ventilation?

Finally will it smell too bad because I do not want anyone knowing that I am growing. I can set it up so that know one will be able to see any wires, or lights so I am not worried about that.

Any suggestions would be great! Also I posted pics of where I am going to grow below

Thanks!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Yea I know a lot of information on how to grow I have done much research on grass city and already have read your guide. I just wanted some feedback on my conditions which I posted in the thread. Thanks! P.S it is a great guide.

3. how much money do you have to spend total? or for the next couple of months You could get off pretty cheap for a while of vegging

4. Check out my post titled (Total Newbie (300 dollar budget)) on this topic.

I'm in the same situation as you. Live with parents, have a small space, and so on. People gave some great information

5. there you go im pretty faded so i shouldnt be trying to help because my words sometimes dont make sense lol

6. haha thanks guys...yea urban ill check out your post. Thanks for the help!