I need help! Leaf problem.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Tasteponydust, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Hi everyone,
    I have a question for someone. I have looked all over and can't find what the problem is. The leaves from the bottom up have started doing this and it's rapidly spreading.
    Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how he can fix it?

Thanks for any help in advance 14785253706521090288496.jpg 1478525455320-1126098031.jpg 14785257034311368240981.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. it looks like it could be a root problem ..or over feeding /watering the plant...what is the top of the plant look like ,can you take a picture of the whole plant...for instance did you let the plant dry out and forget to water it ,,,mac.

3. It looks over watered

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. thats what i was thinking too..just wondering if its the roots with a bit of rot set in ,,,mac

5. Thanks for the reply, I think there's no saving it anymore, but I'll take a few more pics. I was watering it every 3 days or so, when the soil seemed kinda dry. But I haven't watered it in a week now to see if that mighy help, and the soil is still moist. It's spread all the way to the top now.

6. Sorry. Give me a few hours and I'll have them posted.

7. "Kind of dry" was probably pretty damp

I'm not hating I'm just saying if I felt my pots and they were "kind of dry" I'd atleast wait another day.... The plant lets you know when it's thirsty trust me.

• Like Like x 2
  8. I'm guessing root problems... your soil shouldn't be moist after a week. What's the mix? Sounds like pretty poor drainage.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum