I need help just got a plant and don't know what to do next

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by that_kush_lover, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Ok guys I just got this plant, it's a black domina and I need to grow it outside. I don't know exactly what to do next but the guy said to keep it in a dark place. It's a cute plant, i don't want it to die. Please help this bud survive

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. to keep it alive, you can just put it on your back deck, or anywhere where it gets at least 4 hours of direct sunlight and of course water it. I would transplant it into a bigger pot, get some grow nutrients, and flowering nutrients. (advanced nutrients is good). When you transplant it make sure you get soil that has a high ratio of NPK(nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium). Use the nutrients 3 weeks after you transplant. There is a lot more to know, make sure you read around a little bit.
    Growing MJ is very costly and takes some time.... that plant doesn't look to healthy either.

3. Thnx for the reply, I have a couple other questions

Is it costly when you're growing outside? at least 4 hours, what is a good amount of time to leave it out in the sun?

4. the more sun the better, during the summer months. growing outside isnt as expensive as growing inside, but you need to invest in some good nutrients and some good soil. you have to watch for any insects or bugs as well.

5. I'm going to buy some foxfarmsoil

can you recommend some good nutrients?

6. You can't really go wrong with advanced nutrients. I'd say either their 3 part or the Sensi 2-part. Or, if you want to go organic, try their Iguana Juice.

Some flowering additives are nice later on.

7. howd u get that from medical mj in cali?

8. Hey dude, how's the plant doing?