I need help, is this really bad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheKillJoy, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Hello everyone,
    btw sorry if i dont write correctly here, but english is not my first language and i'am very tired right now.

So, yesterday after smoking i felt very bad and had difficulty breathing to the point that i almost passed away since no air were entering, also my lungs were feeling like burning. It was around 22pm and today i was sick all day long caughing and feeling pain when breathing.

I'am pretty sure it is related to smoking because i'am a new smoker(started last June) in the begining was only smoking once or twice a week but after that increased until it became at least once a day. I never had any breathing problems and dont smoke tobacco or anything else that is why i'am afraid and think my problem is related to mj.

Another stuff that afraid me is that while searching on the issue i found that using a water bottle is not healthy and i used the same over and over again the last 3 months. So do you guys think it might be related?

If i'am asking this here, it is because i dont want to go to the doctor since he is a familly friend but i'am afraid that if i feel no better tommorow, i will have to.

What do you suggest me to do? Do things like that sometimes happen when you smoke too much? Or is it related to the plastic bottle (i'am afraid i might have inhaled something toxic)?

Thanks

2. See a doctor

• Like Like x 1
  3. You are no longer able to smoke pot. I suggest you find a non smoking forum to post your questions on. Good luck.

Oh and by the way, I dig your avatar :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah, actually i plan to stop or to reduce drastically

• Like Like x 1
  5. what you got was just a panic attack and got to high high enough to think u were dying.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah , I believe you .

• Like Like x 1
  7. you > grasscoty for troll of the year

8. Actually i found out that i got a case of bronchitis, i dont know if it is related to smoking.
    I will wait a bit to when it got better and see then if i start again, but sure i will never use those plastic bottles again

9. If you would like to continue to get high, I would suggest perhaps trying vaporization, or edibles as an alternative to combustion.

10. I highly doubt smoking for like 1 year would cause that, but if the waterbottle had any burning plastic, tinfoil etc. its possible.

With bronchitis, stop smoking anything.