Collab I need help in nyc

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Malakayan, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Hi I'm from Italy, I live in ny from september. I'm just searching someone underage who can teach me something about the life being stoner in nyc.
    I need someone who can make me live the life of people like me, in nyc. Please help mee

2. I don't live in NYC and nor am I underage (bad thing to be looking for on the internet btw) but I have experience with the city and being able to blend in with the culture there.

First off it isn't just okay to be a dick but it is actually a good idea to be a total ass hole with little regard for other people. It will help. Second, you are actually from Italy which will get you respect in certain parts of the city from Italian immigrant families. Third, yell at anything and everything for no reason. Make lots of noise, honk the horn, and push your way through crowds of tourists who block the sidewalk. Fourth, watch out for cars because they will hit you and not stop to check if you are okay. Fifth, prepare to be yelled at by angry chinese ladies when they kick you out of their dumpling shop. In my experience the best thing to do when that happens is to grab a bottle of soy sauce and chug it out of the bottle and throw it back on the counter and walk out.

The key to NYC is to not give any fucks about anything and people won't peg you as a tourist.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. That is pretty much the way it was in NYC 40 years ago too! That's one reason I moved across country! You could tell a tourist from a local by seeing where they were looking. Locals looked down as to not step in dog poop on the sidewalks :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. So easy to spot a tourist haha.
    Tourist: "Ohhh look Harold, that building is so nice! Lets stop in the middle of the sidewalk and look up at it and take pictures in front of it."
    Me: "Ayyy! You're blocking the damn sidewalk, what, do you want me to go around? Okay, I'll just walk on the roof of that guys car since you are so busy here. Its not like there are any other buildings in the city so I'll just wait while you take pictures in front of this 6 story apartment."

Seriously though, if you aren't looking at the ground you will step in something nasty. Lots of trash lying around and the sidewalk has a greasy texture to it. Of course, you have to look up sometimes or else a taxi will run you over.

5. Sounds like you lived "Escape from NY" like I did!:)

6. Luckily I've never lived there but I've spent enough time to not be a tourist. NY is great in small doses, I mean where else can you spend $1 and get a slice of cheese pizza the size of Texas or $3 to get a bunch of dumplings from an angry Chinese lady. "Ohhhhhh no..... not you! No dumplings for you. You get out! Go, *yells in Chinese* I said NOW!" I still never figured out what I did, but I think it was because I ordered to go and ate it in the store with my loud friends.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Before you get banned...read the rules lol. Simply give them a read and come back and post all you want. Just don’t break em!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Reported again. Your spamming with this hook up bullshit.

• Agree Agree x 1