I need help identifying

Discussion in 'General' started by GreedChamivost, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Hello everybody!

I’m completely new to this and by new I mean completely brand new. I’m trying to obtain some information which might be difficult as I don’t have much information other than the 3 pictures I’ve attached to this post.

I’m trying to determine which kind of strain this might be and if it is sativa or indica and anything and everything else you can determine from this. Honestly, I understand it isn’t much, however, anything would be helpful and I appreciate it!

Best regards,
    Greed Chamivost

Attached Files:

2. Can't really tell by pictures on those questions, I would say by the narrow long fingers on the leaves its sativa dominant for sure, the one in the pot turning all yellow has fatter fingers on the leaf that's showing more indica imo. Also the one in the pot is really yellow looking. May want to think about harvesting that one for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you!

However, I have a few more questions if you don’t mind and I’ve attached a few new photos of some buds if maybe you can help me out better.

Attached Files:

4. No idea, cant tell a strain by picts alone, unless it's such a rare strain only few people have seen it. And that dont work either. I can look up hundreds of pictures all of NL strains and not any 2 look alike.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Some afghan shit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have 7 NL going into week 7 of flower and not a one of them look the same or smell the same, every seed and clone came from the same bud and this is my second round with them and even the clones are different from there parent plant. Just depends what phenotypes show up during the flower stage. And I used different nutes this round, all were 100% organic soil grown given the same feedings at the same times.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can you determine if it’s Sativa or Indica at least?

8. It’s some lemonchello

• Like Like x 1
  9. Based on the leaves........it looks like a Sativa dominant hybrid.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hello!

How could you tell it was limoncello?

11. It was sarcasm I believe............:thumbsup:

12. Now I believe this may be OG Glue Sniffer as it’s the only background I have on these plants, but I could be mistaken. Do you know how I can maybe find out which kind of buds these are or maybe if this is OG Glue Sniffer?

13. I lied lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. (Grabs Greed by shoulders and shakes awake)
    “Pay attention... YOU CANNOT TELL BY SEEING”.
    Google Gorrila Glue - photos; each is different.

15. Triplequadripplenipple dirtdank