Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help identifying

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Swiggityman, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I bought this off my friend last week and he only buys medical and I've been taking his word for it. Supposedly it's L.S.D. Could y'all tell me if it's hi or mid grade? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391366622.043690.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391366643.943136.jpg Thanks!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Looks like some good Mids, Could be medical but it would be on the cheaper end.

3. Hon, looks don't mean much! I have had some ugly Mex brick weed that just knocked my socks off!  :smoking:  And I have had stuff that looked great, but smoked so-so!   :cool:       Is it High or mid grade?  SMOKE SOME AND YOU TELL US!

Granny

4. #4 AuhMayZing, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014
    looks decently frosty. I'd say high mids, it could be dank though.

but just for future reference, you can't identify strains with pictures.

5. one bud looks like dank and one looks like high mids