Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help identifying the quality of this weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Whitey6, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Dear GC, I just bought 5 grams of weed. Now it looks really good, its covered in red hairs, and they are all standing up, not squished down,

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of a bud, sorry its hard to see, I took it with my cell phone, I have no other camera. Anyway, thats a red oak table its sitting on so it kind looks like it blends with the red hairs on the weed but it doesnt, I'm sure you can figure it out, anyway, the red hair patches are awesome, they feel almost like felt, or that stuff that they make Velcro out of, the soft side not the hard side. But the green parts are very leafy, I just smoked 2 joints and I'm not as high as I want to be. Did I get bad weed?

2. Why the double post?

3. I didnt know I did. Sorry, I was rolling another joint and the submit screen came up after i thought I already clicked it so I clicked it again and I guess it was just loading from the first time.

4. Oh how much you pay? Even with a cellphone you would want some light so we can see it.

5. dude i dont think you need help identifying the quality of your weed... light it up and you tell us.....your the only one who knows..now if i could reach through my screen and sample it for you damn i would but your gunna have to identify the quality of your own greennn

6. looks like beasters

7. Is that a dead rat? What the hell is that?

8. Looks like beasters to me......is there no taste or real smell to it? I know whenever I get them I'm never as high as I want/should be

9. OK, so now it's OK to criticise pics?

10. atrocious

haha sorry but really crappy pic

11. Its really hard for US to identify that, sine we are not there and you dont have some clear, close up pictures, but if your used to seeing the hairs squished down, or compressed, then smoke this and evaluate the high.
    But when the hairs ate not compressed to the buds then it sounds like some pretty good shit.

12. #13 Hellavonne, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2008
    i did a bit of photoshop to enhance the lighting in your pic for you ^_^ did a few other lighting techniques
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    but it doesnt look too bad from what i can see. pretty decent bud just toke up and give a smoke report.

13. Still doesn't help. . .

Reminds me of a dead grasshopper. Sorry, but I don't think anyone can be able to tell you.

Best suggestion at this point is to smoke it and see what's the quality.

14. Sorta looks like the stuff ive been getting too, pretty common for awhile in hfx.

If it is the same stuff, its great, but definitely not the best.

15. i think i can see the virgin marry on that nug haha

16. Looks like a pickel.

Got any better pictures?

17. Eh... its weed smoke that shit and get back with us. Only way to tell quality is to sample in my opinion.

18. does it look anything like this?

[​IMG][​IMG]