Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help Identifying a weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HeWhoSmokeTree, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I have this mad dank weed, Head Rush, but the name has no clues on the strain or what it is. I wanna know what amazing weed this is. Any ideas GC? :smoke:

2. Nobody knows what kind of bud you have. Just smoke it and stop giving a shit what someone tells you it is. :bongin:

3. probably a dandelion. make a wish, close your eyes, and blow! ;)

4. you mean my user title? coincidence :smoking:

5. Yea Flared like your title, you other guys fuck off! Haha I want to know so I can look for the seeds man

6. You'll never know, and more often than not strain names are bullshit. Just smoke it and enjoy.

7. i love how i can look at your bud and analyze to give you an analysis :smoke: lol but its just some dank tell yourself its some crazy ass shit then the placebo affect will make u higher

8. even with a picture it is unlikely to guess a strain, now you didn't even post a pic what can we possibly say?:confused:

9. :rolleyes:...it ain't happening.

10. Mad dank yo. Mad dank.

I bet it's super loud to yo.

11. It had to have been HeadSuperStrawberryKushHazeRushWidow.

12. Sounds like you got yourself some super lavender rhino og sour crack haze. Got some of that shit last week :cool: :smoke:

13. I finally figured it out, its SuperSilverDroOG SourMangoTangoHaze =]