Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help...i have no scale

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheBeanbandit, Dec 8, 2012.

1. How would one determine how much a gram is. By not weighing it cuz I don't have a scale.

2. Lame avatar.

btw a dollar weighs a gram so if you have hypersensitive feeling you are kinda sol.

3. Post a picture!

4. It shouldn't be that hard to eyeball a gram

5. It'll be 2 nuts about the width of a nickel and dense AF or 3 nuts the size of a nickel that are fluffy. Now remember op this is just a high as balls estimate, you'd be much wiser just buying a scale.

6. I know it's lame but damn nothing's cool anymore

7. How do I post I'm using the iPhone app

8. This is what I have

Attached Files:

9. Buy a scale, man. Looks like a gram though.

Psyche

10. Well I printed out a picture and weighed it, says 2.4g. You did good mine friend!

11. About the scale no one sells scales where I live so yeah.

12. Walmart? Tis where I got my first.

13. Bro they sale scales everywhere, check a headshop or even just a cvs or some shit. You'll find one. Also depending on the size of your hand that looks to be a little short, but if you have pretty big hands then that seems fair. What'd you pay?

14. I paid something around 150
    For a half I think I can't remember.

15. Buy a scale online.
    Just do it.
    No excuses.
    Don't come here, because nobody can truly eyeball.
    Just ease your mind with a $10 investment.

16. Put a lighter or something next to the weed. Cant tell how big it is.

17. Didn't have a lighter (can't smoke right now so I eat edibles)

Attached Files:

18. You bought a half when you didn't own a scale? You atleast had your dealer weigh it out in front of you right?

19. That looks acceptable to me when you've got no scale to confirm it.

20. You paid $150 for that one bud?