I need help guys.

Discussion in 'General' started by DylanBarber, Nov 2, 2009.

1. I just smoked 2 bongs with 2 people and i had been clean for about 4 months. Will I be able to pass a drug test in 10 days? I will drink over a gallon of water a day, and go to the gym and work out heavily at least 2 or 3 days

2. I'm getting sick of these threads. try the search feature, bud.

3. Dont be such a dick

4. If you knew you had a drug test in 10 days you should of used your brain man and not smoked.

5. Ive been hearing that if you smoke once while your system is clean it takes only days before its out... is this right? If it isnt im gonna blaze till the ua....

6. Excuse me for making a suggestion, given there's an infinite number of threads like this scattered throughout the city and members get tired of answering the same questions repeatedly, prick

you heard right, go for it.

7. Don't insult people when you come here begging for help to fix your own stupidity.

Fortunately for you it's a drug test and not a dumbass test.

EDIT: There is a search button. Fucking use it.

8. This.

I wish I could rep you more, man, but I think I already did yesterday from something you said that was funny as hell

9. He's new guys.

10. I havent exactly gotten a straight answer... Smoking one time with a clean system only takes a few days to get out? Is this correct or not?

11. Everyone's bodies are different.
    Do everything you can to speed it up and hope for the best.

12. reading FAQ's actually expedites THC metabolisis

13. idk man, but i sure as hell wouldnt risk it. just do what u said, drink a shitload of water (and cranberry juice) and work out till youve lost all the waterweight you gained. and obviously dont smoke marajuana.

14. haha thanks, I think it was for the double-stuff oreo comment I made.

15. Yes, But a "search" button Is Not new, and This is just like any other forum.. USE THE DAMN SEARCH BUTTON, And you havnt gotten a strait answer yet.. lol!

The Information you want.

that should help you..

16. This. He's new so obviously he thought he would be able to come here and post a thread asking about his problem. Yeah there's a search function, but not everybody thinks of that straightaway when they need to know something. No need to be dicks about it.

To OP: Water and niacin. If you drink of bunch of water days before your test, it's a waste. Try not smoking first, and working out a bunch. The night before your test drink a gallon of water and take some niacin (WARNING: niacin can be damaging to the liver in high amounts, and will make you feel like you have a really bad sunburn). Then the morning of the test drink as much water as you safely can. Next time try not to smoke if you have a test coming up, and good luck.