I need help growing!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by gottalovebudda, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Ive been thinking about growing for a long time now but im not sure on a few things. I don't want to spend more than $200.
    I have a room in the basement where no one ever goes in or even near and i can put a lock on the door.
    I have 12 female seeds of OG kush that i got from a dispensary in California a week ago and im looking to plant them.

the problem i have is that i can not buy things online and i don't want to spend hundreds on a grow lamp. Is there any other way to give enough light to the plants to grow decent with any other light?
    Also what soil should i use? should i just go to farm and fleet and grab some rich soil, put it in a pot and start watering it?

also if you have any good ideas on how to grow that would be sweet, any thoughts and tips would be appreciated.

2. You need to do some research and reading.....the questions you ask have been answered over and over.....Explore the threads!

3. Yeah dude use CFL's they can be bought anywhere lightbulbs are sold. Also check out Kamel's CFL Guide. It should be in general indoor growing or absolute beginners.

grow on bro!