I need help growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TutsAk47, Jul 26, 2003.

1. O.K. I got a 60 watt black light and i was wondering if it would be worth my money to go and get a new light or should i keep the black light and wait tell it starts flowering to get a new light and what kind of fertilizer should i put in it and when and how much

2. get a new light. it is worth it.

u wont need to fert for about the 1st 20 days, just when and how much depends on wot soil ur growing in and how big ur pots r.
    have a look around the forums to c wot the good growers r feeding there plants on. there r to many difrant things u cud feed ur plant on 4 me to try and list them all ere. i use canna.

3. Blacklights don't grow plants,not that I know of.Maybe some coral.

4. k here is the situation i got a freind that has a black light and i got a light in my closet on my plants(5). the light that im using is a 100w light just a normal light that u use in your house. the light is about 2 feet away should i get it closer or just leave it so the plants dont get to hot. my freind is using the black light in a speeker box i dont know how big it is what should he do about his lighting prob.

5. A regular light is no better then a black, they kinda work but not realy go out and buy some compact floros. They screw into the same outlet for regular lights and are so much better for the plants.

6. and how much do these compact floros cost

7. And wear do i get them

8. home depot and $6-$11 each

9. k i got the lights they only put out 1650 lumens put i really cant get them very noticable because my dad would freek out on me just like my bubblerand my spoon pipe

10. i got one light and nine plants i put them out side durring the day and inside at night we go through about a quarter pound a month if not more i am just giving a guess