Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help growing please. Q&A

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LyinXiii, May 5, 2012.

1. I started to grow my own Bud plants, and i did the germinating the seeds throught the napkin and bag way, and then put them in plastic cups and cover them with aluminum until they sprout up.

At first they grew straight up with the light but now they are not straight they curved and can't stand straight up anymore.

So what can do to make it grow straight up again or do just wait and they will grow straight on they own?

Please help, And Thank You

2. There's a whole growers section below where you would find much better answers. The majority of people in these sections have no growing knowledge/experience.

Do you have a fan on them? How far away are your lights (and what kind)?

It sounds like they may be stretching for the light and just don't have the strong enough stems to hold themselves up.

3. You shouldn't have covered them with aluminum.If they are curved,(until it's stronger) hook it up with a toothpick or something for the branch to take it's balance.Pic's and more info on the grow will help a lot.Maybe you got too much nutrient's in the soil,maybe it's not healthy,maybe it's from the heat,lot's of stuff where guessing about without those pic's or info.