I need help getting my life on track

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tirehu, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Hi, i am 21 years old. And have been smoking the past 3 years.. I got meds when i was 13-15 which made me overweight and depressed. after 2 years i figured out the problems i had were side effects from the drugs.. I had ADHD And i got drugs for Bipolar and Schizo.. It fucked up my life.. I become a zombie.. i didn't talk to anyone other then my mum. I answers "Yes" and "no" to everyone else.. 350 days away from school.. Lost friends,, after that my social life has been garbage..

I got through that.. i lost 40 kilos fat and i started working out,, went to high school.. Afterwards i went to collage until i got thrown out because i smoked weed. Which is reddicilous cuz the only problem we made was getting our rooms to smell like weed.. While the people getting drunk every weekend made loud noises, running past our windows at night time. screaming. loud music.. This one guy tried to rape a girl. and got thrown out.. He was allowed back to the school, to stay overnight and such.. While i was basically thrown out when i returned to get my stuff.. I had to jump out of my window and run to my car.. cuz those guys were so aggressive..

After that my life have been going downhill.. Been depressed and really really lonely. My workout routines are garbage, no school or job in two years.. Bad eating habits.. i gained 10kilos the past half year.

I need advice! I live at my mums place now,, she makes me food, cleans my room, ties my bed.. without me asking.. she does it when i am out.. i feel like a kid .. Applied for a lot of jobs but its not that easy.. I get depressed each time my mum returns home.. haha

I know i am being maybe a bit stupid since i get everything  i need and such.. but i don't get my private time, to self develop my personality.. and get my mind straight.. no time for meditation.. i have to sneak out to blaze.. she strips me from my adulthood basically.. thats why i want to get out of here.. but its hard

I really need advice please! I am Norwegian btw so sorry for bad english

2. Maybe time for sobreity, till you can get a job to support yourself and your cannabis use. Dont let it be a crutch

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. if you keep doing the same things youll keep getting the same results. if you want a job, apply for them. if you want to go to school, apply to a school. if you want friends, be friendly. if you want to be treated like an adult, act like an adult.