Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help getting a new dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dc1994, Jul 5, 2009.

1. I got a problem. The guy who i buy from moved. And everyone else around here ALWAYS gets shitty bud. Its like a holiday to me if i get some dank. But i need to find a new connect. I can easily find someone selling mexi brick, but i dont want none of that. So does anybody got any ideas on how to find a new dealer who sells dank?:smoking:

2. Grow your own, or get out and make some new friends and hope you find a better dealer.

3. i do have 3 plants. But it was bag seed from some mids.

I might just end up asking around

4. Go to skateparks, beaches, local smoking spots, and ask around. Also check out Webehigh.com for other tips in your area. Its not hard to find weed, honestly if you ask people who look like they would smoke weed, in a large area. You can find a dealer in no time.

5. lol. in every i need a better dealer kind of thread you always tell people to grow their own.

haha. i just find it funny.

6. I had to resort to that once. My dealer got busted, dumb ass. Rotting for 6 years. His cousin, however, hooks me up now, plus side is its all compressed and I get the same amount for way less.

7. Check for people hanging around headshops. Casually ask them if they have any bud. If not, gtfo of there, if yes, then you got a new connect. Bring a blade incase shit gets sketchy.

8. Alright, best advice right here. First step, find a sandwich board (you know, those ones that people wear to advertise shit like a store closing sale or cheap pizza) paint the following words exactly on the front and back "I need green! Call me at ______" Fill the blank in with your phone number. Find a busy ass road/intersection/shopping center, go there and wear the sandwich board. Seriously, this shit is full proof. All the people down with the ganj will be calling you like crazy, and you cant get in trouble because you're just asking for "green" and colors are not illegal.

9. I would love to see someone do shit like that... i know i'd smoke someone up who had the balls to post their number just for some weed. I'd say if you're gonna do that get a prepaid phone