I need help finding out what is wrong with my plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Deleted member 896421, Aug 20, 2015.

1. I just found the spots on this one leaf and it looks like it is starting on another can someone please help me, this is my first grow. Here is a pic of the problem

Attached Files:

2. looks like nute burn

3. looks like someone just says whatever sounds good

Not nute burn. Need more info

4. I see some water drops on leaf, did you get any nute water on her when watering?

5. Plant has plenty of more pressing issues and y'all worried about a single blade of a leaf

SMH

6. #6 PNWClosetGrower, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
    Upcurled leaves like that are heat stress right?

7. 4x4x7 agro max tent with a 6'' easycool hood and a 400w MH conversion bulb for veg and on 20/4 light sched. With a ionizer swampcooler and they r in 7 gallon grow bags (about 4 to 5 gallons full)with roots organic potting soil and heavy 16 nutes( using 1/4 recomended dose)

8. Help me out please man just posted more info

9. Here is my other plant its first set of real leafs are the only ones that look like this is this a major problem?!!!!!

Attached Files:

10. How many plants are in the same pot?

11. ome in each pot

12. ok sorry it looked like two in that pot in the second pic, never seen a little sprout growing out of the bottom of a bigger plant before. looks like a defficiency to me but my eye isn't as trained as some. to me the first pic looked like the plants were too hot but like i say i'm only 12 days into my first grow and i'm just going by what i read not by experience. I'd wait for the answer of experience before you go adjusting things on my word.

13. Thanks for the honesty man and yeah i was thinkin it was heat stress too but now im leanin towards nute burn because some of the leaf tips and ridges r yellow, but i want someone whos done this a few times to tell me that lol

14. #15 nugbuilder, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
    First pic is indeed heat stress. The small part with damaged bottom leafs is not a huge concern.

15. thanks man is it ok for other leafs tips to turn yellow just a little? if it is heat stress do i move my light away or do i have to cool my tent down?
    And i didnt think it was a huge deal about the smal bottom leafs but is it possible to get worse?

16. When I grow one out I feed enough just to burn the tips a little, thin line to walk but it tells me the plants nutrient threshold.
    How close is that 400? Moving it up some will help as long as your temp in the tent isn't through the roof.
    As far as spreading I wouldn't be worried until some of the mature fan leaves start to show deficiencies.

17. My light is 21 inches away from the top of the plant, and its about 83 degrees in my tent , and thanks for the advice man ill keep yall updated!

18. That sounds OK, maybe a little warm but nothing I would call hot. Do you have a fan blowing around in there? Also leaves will sometimes curl like that if over watered because they are trying to perspire the extra water.

19. Thank u man im glad i was worrying more than i needes to than the other way around lol