Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help: faucet pipe causing problem

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tgrape18, May 18, 2010.

1. What does the screen have to do with the temp. of the smoke?

2. Go to a headshop... you are 18 and can legally buy anything there except for tobacco products like blunt wraps. Man up. I live in Eastern Canada also, so either you are not 18 or just a puss.

3. This just in: weed smoke is hot. Film at eleven.

THC vaporizes just under 400 degrees, which is nearly twice as hot as the hottest cup of coffee you ever burned your tongue on. The more direct the path of the smoke into your mouth, the hotter it's still going to be when it gets there. The good news is the screen did its job and kept actual burning plant matter from going in your mouth as well as the hot smoke so overall I'd say the experiment was a success. If you want cooler smoke, that's what a bong is for. If you smoke out of a short pipe or chillum you're going to feel it on your tongue, that's just the way it is. No screen is going to change that.