I need help fast!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 14norte209, Aug 4, 2011.

1. WITCH KIND OF SOIL DO I USE FOR MY GERMED SEEDLING THAT IM GOING TO PLANT TOMORROW, POTTING SOIL OR GARDEN SOIL? WITCH ONE WOULD WORK BEST AND WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE:smoke:

2. potting soil, it has better drainage

3. According to what potting soil you use, you may want to add some perlite for drainage as well. The potting soil I got from my local walmart doesnt drain worth a crap. I used 1/3 perlite and the drainage is much improved. Some people will also tell you to stay away from miracle grow, or other pre-fertilized soil. You have less control over feeding when using soil that has time released nutes.

4. you can use sphagnum peat moss Miracle grow or some rot cubes you can get from walmart

5. yeah I add lots of perlite to my soil

6. Can you not post in all caps and then post a little smiley so it doesn't un cap it it's really annoying to read, potting soil is good neutral PH.

7. Hey, I just accidentally ordered from a seedbank by cash, do they ship before or after they recieve the payments? I was just tryin to get some payment info.