Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need help fast please

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.bubbles, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Ok i know there was just a post on this but it didnt answer my question and erowid is being gay..So can i take the chewy kind on the back it says dimenhydrinate 50mg...and that is all it says..and i also need to know how many do i take?

2. why would you take that, i dont believe it gets you high, its used to cure nausea and vomiting

dont take too much, if any, cause it can cause convulsions,seisures, diffictuly breathing, and death

it says it can increase the effects of sedatives so maybe try and take 1 or 2 and then smoke

3. That shit's a one way ticket to a bad trip, no matter how ready you are it's completely unstable.

4. yeh dont do it IMO

5. fuck that man, since you read the other thread you know what some of the tripping effects are. take them all since i assume theres 12 in a package. if theres only 6 still take em but it'll be more of a body high

6. im trippin i see 2 :eek: