Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need Help Choosing Some Bud

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by StarCrazy880610, May 24, 2013.

1. #1 StarCrazy880610, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Is there anyone on here that is from the Santa Cruz, CA area? I just got my license about a month and a half ago. I started going to this dispensary there but know absolutely nothing about medical marijuana. Can someone help me out with what kind to get for a good mellow full body high. The last few times I have gone the stuff I have gotten is good, but I think there is better. I just don't know what I am talking about lol. I have a bubbler, and smoke a entire bowl by myself in one sitting (I just started smoking a month and half ago). There's gotta be something that I wont need to smoke as much of and can get me the kind of high I desire.

2. I have not been to a dispensary down in Cali, but I assume most employees working in dispensaries are chill. So whenever I go into a dispensary I always ask for their opinion on what their favorite bud is, or 'which bud will get me the most f****ed up', sometimes I even tell them a certain high that I want, in fact  today I went into the dispensary and I stated "I am looking for some med that will give me the euphoric feeling of indica but the high of sativa, and he said the closest was 'Space Dog', but I have already tried that one so I got 'Sweet Wreck' which he hadn't tried either. I try to have a good time and talk with the employees, ask questions and let them know I actually appreciate their job n' shit. Anyways, the people at the desk will give you what you are asking for, but I always suggest go with $10/g-$8/g you save money and the quality is never THAT much different.

Toke on brah!
    Obso.  :bongin:

3. Unless money is no option, I recommend up in Washington State 'Super Lemon Haze' but usually if you go with the popular names that sell for $12-$15 you will be getting stoned with less. Purple Eurkle, Pineapple Express, Blue Dream. Or maybe you just need Indica, ask for a 100% Indica strain and see if that doesn't chap you a**

4. definitely ask a tender at the dispensarie. but i believe you would like the indica high. it sits you down and loves to have a wide open schedule to do nothing. indica gives you the total body and head hi. really knocks edge off chronic pain. if you look for a more ubeat /energized hi look to the sativas strains. sativa is considered daytime use bud indica more nitetime bud. but i love the indicas. hope this helps. you can also look at cannabis search .com to figure what strains are what and learn names/strains.