Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help choosing a Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Torrey999, Sep 30, 2013.

1. #1 Torrey999, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
    Whatsup guys. I am currently in a college dorm with my Puffit Vaprorizer. To be honest, this thing is not good at all. It gets me a little buzzed for an hour and then thats it.  I need a portable vaporizer, but there are so many that I am not sure which one to get. So far I am either thinking of getting the Inhalater XP or the PAX. The problem with the Inhalater is that it is currently out of stock for the time being and I have no idea when it will be in stock. So I'm looking for other options other than the PAX. If anyone has experience with the PAX let me know! im looking for a vape with good battery life and will give me a great high. If anyone wants to suggest another portable vape it would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. I'm also in the market for a portable vape. I need one that will work for bud, we don't get oil/wax around here.

3. MFLB, I have this vaporizer and I use it indoors all the time. It's 100% worth the investment, it's portable, and literally leaves no smell with a window open. I live with my family and they never notice.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. +1 recommending the Magic Flight Launch Box. Incredible vape, leaves barely any smell. Hands down the stealthiest way to enjoy cannabis. Plus you can use the vaped weed for edibles with awesome results! Check out the MFLB appreciation thread on here. You won't regret getting one.

5. +1 mflb but I also highly recommend the power adaptor as well also still small and compact just makes the thing into a whole new vape.

6. Youre gonna want a pax or solo. I have the pax and no complaints at all so far the biggest you hear is too frequent cleaning....

7. For anyone who has a MFLB...

Let's say you get stoned off a bowl. If you used that exact amount of weed in the MFLB, would it get you just as stoned as the glass bowl?

Does the MFLB work with small amounts of weed or do you really need to fill up that trench?

8. #8 bigbash420, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2013
    [quote name="joey_hansell" post="18762795" timestamp="1380585143"]For anyone who has a MFLB...Let's say you get stoned off a bowl. If you used that exact amount of weed in the MFLB, would it get you just as stoned as the glass bowl?Does the MFLB work with small amounts of weed or do you really need to fill up that trench?[/quote]MFLB works with an even smaller quantity compared to a bowl. I would load up a trench of super silver haze and it would last me 2 days. Regardless, it would depend on your intake/how much you use it/quality of bud/etc. For me, it's the best investment I've made in terms of toking tools.Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Magic Launch Box is great but expensive. There is this niffty little handheld vape I bought for 70 on ebay new that's like the launchbox but smaller. Amazing tasteful hits. Some websites it is a 100, but you can find them for 70 if you look around. 

10. I highly recommend checking out the Encore Herb and Oil Vaporizer

MOBiker

11. MFLB is probably one of the best but yeah it is expensive so a good portable is the Atmos Raw. I personally don't own this vaporizer I prefer a hands free digital one since I am not trying to hide anything. But since you are the Atmos Raw would be perfect for you it only costs $60 and is one of the highest rated pen style vaporizers that has one a high times award for pen vapes. Don't go cheap when buying a pen vape FYI because a lot of them just cause the cannabis to combust which is like wtf is the point. So yeah Atmos Raw look it up it actually vaporizes the bud and you can smoke oil or hash out of it too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. +1 for the MFLB, I'm in uni and use it in my dorm almost daily with little to no smell. Also super small and stealthy - you can hide it in the palm of your hand in native mode :)
    It's not the best for thick clouds of vapour though, and best if you have a low to mid tolerance.

If you're looking for more vapour production, I'd go for an Arizer Solo. It's a good size though, so not nearly as compact and stealthy as the MFLB, but is much better in terms of actual vapor production. Also a little more expensive than the MFLB.