Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help blades!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrassCtyCitizen, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Just thought I'd tap in to the vast fountain of knowledge we like to call the seasoned tokers forum and ask a VERY serious question. It involves authoritative figures, administration, and most of all, police searches.

Now, I will be starting my second year at a decent liberal arts college here in the great state of Wisconsin. I will be living in the dorms (as I'm required too) and that means putting on my cloak and taking out my dagger and once again becoming a stealth toker.

My question to you all is of the highest importance and deserves the utmost respect when being answered.

I need a safe, secure, and battle tested method of concealing my stash.

A lock-box or trunk is out of the question because if the cops get in my room they'll immediately ask me to open it and if I don't it's very suspicious. I need a secure and inconspicuous place. Last year I ended up throwing it inside a box of cereal which worked pretty well but I need something better.

tl;dr--> Going back to college, need a secure way to conceal the greenery in the dorms, needs to be secure and inconspicuous.

Thanks in advance!

2. buy a ps2. You can unscrew the back and stuff like 2 oz's in there.

3. Get a big can safe like fix a flat or something

4. in a smell proof container inside your mattress

5. Good suggestions! Keep em coming!

6. In a mason jar in your toilet resevoir lol

Kidding....kinda...but look for something that you wouldn't think twice about, and find a place to hide it, for a student living in a dorm, maybe inside a printer, or cut out pages in a book, or u can spend $20 and buy one of those soda can stash containers on eBay

7. Get a goony perfect for hiding bud in

8. I used to peel the cover from under my lamp off and put my stash in there and usually you can just stick the cover back on.

9. lol how much weed are you trying to hide? Paraphernalia?

If you only keep small amounts... go with a book safe lol everyone has books in college and they are hardly suspicious... if its a larger amount id say buy the cheapest set of speakers you can find, that a mason jar will fit in, and hollow out the electronics from the speakers, make the back of them removable, and keep that shit in there, speakers are also not suspicious at all

If you have paraphernalia you need to hide... thats a whole different world

10. [quote name='"SIRSOG"']lol how much weed are you trying to hide? Paraphernalia?

If you only keep small amounts... go with a book safe lol everyone has books in college and they are hardly suspicious... if its a larger amount id say buy the cheapest set of speakers you can find, that a mason jar will fit in, and hollow out the electronics from the speakers, make the back of them removable, and keep that shit in there, speakers are also not suspicious at all

If you have paraphernalia you need to hide... thats a whole different world[/quote]

Can you share a couple of tips for hiding paraphernalia please?

11. Dont Have it, For college i would highly recommend papers

12. Untwist your deoderant all the way,and you can fit enough in there.

13. First of all it has to go in a mason jar to keep it 100% airtight. Then you just look for something big enough to fit the jar in like a speaker. You can take off the back and put the jar in there.

14. It's really never a good idea to have pieces at school. It only takes that one time for an R.A. to find something, and your done.

Why risk your education for a little pipe and some bud? Buy a pack of papers and a roller, keep it your car with a bag of tobacco, keep your bud on you. I was an R.A, and believe me people snitch in a heartbeat in the dorms.

15. My friend goes to Tennessee and they said they can search your dorm randomly but give you 48 hours notice haha what's the point if they give you 2 days.

16. Get a baseball bat, autograph it with some bogus signature nd then hollow out the top, but make sure you can put it back on and just hide all your weed in there.

Take all the insides out of a small desk alarm clock nd just plug it in beside your bed.

Unscrew the bottom half of a lava lamp, take out all the electricals.

Something sneaky I did when I was younger, my mom had bought me a playstation 1 game and it was still in the package and wouldn't let me have it till my birthday.
    I just took the outside paper off by unwrapping one side took out the disc and then slid the game back in and put a little tiny bit of tape on there and nothing was noticed.
    Perhaps you could do the same, only hide weed in it?
    Police search your room, find an xbox and a bunch of games next to it they think nothing of it and they certainly wouldn't open it if it's brand new still in the package?

If you have a dresser, put it in a bag and tape it on the inside of the dresser frame by the drawer so you can slide it out, nd pull the bag out with ease.

Tape it to the bottom of a refrigerator

Buy a snake and hide it in it's cage, don't think a police officer would wanna search in there?

Open up your fan and put it in there.

Buy two posters, put your weed in a bag and put it on the back of one of the posters, now tape the other poster with the front touching the bag of weed so the back is white, tack it up on a wall nd it looks like a normal poster.

Buy a can of beans, empty it on and then figure out a way to put the top back on lmao.

17. Easy get a can of Pringles leave it unopened and pry off the bottom, now you got a good airtight space and just never open it so they can't throw it away

18. hahahaha I love the idea of my own personal marijuana guardian.

19. What I usually do is hollow out the back of a highlighter, take the cap off the back, pull the shit out of the back, and you can roll up your weed into a sealed plastic bag and stick it in the back. No one would ever guess that a highlighter is filled with fucking weed. LOL

20. You can get a small snap shut camera case for like 20 bucks with lots of foam inside
    Take out the foam
    Smell and water proof bud container!!!