I need help. [Beginner]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Tor, Aug 17, 2019.

1. I found some seeds in my weed so i decided to grow, but i have some questions.

1. Can i keep the cannabis plant outside in the UK growing in a bottle?
    2. Do cannabis plants NEED heat?
    3. How much does cannabis need to be watered?

Thank you.

2. in a bottle ,what sort of bottle ...of course cannabis needs some heat/warmth.as for water depends on how big plant is etc ...plus think its a bit late now to grow outside as the daylight is now getting shorter ,,,
    i suggest you read a few grow journals here at GC ,,or have a look at www.growweedeasy.com ,,mac.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. The seeds may not be good, most likely hermy seeds, but they could be, learn to sex them. Just go buy some pots or drill lots of holes in bottom and low sides of 5 gal buckets or whatever. Water and wait for things to dry out completely but not droop then water again

4. Some of my favorite grows have been bagseeds. Chemdog and our beloved OG Kush and Diesel lineage all came from bagseeds. It all depends on grower skill level and the degree to which the genetics are prone to hermaphroditing. I think Gorilla Glue was also of bagseeds origin.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. That’s not true, it’s a coin toss to see if the seed will be any good, lots of the time seeds that haven’t been pollinated are not good plants. They came from a hermy plant

6. I'm not trying to get your feathers ruffled. I've been growing since 1994 in northern California and I can attest to the fact that bagseeds can be some of the best genetics you'll ever pop. And yes what I said in my previous reply is true. Have a good season.

• Like Like x 1
  7. yea your right about bagseed ive just grown out a bagseed that id threw out in the back yard from a seeded landrace bud ,smokes up really nice ,although its not to strong stone its a good high for day time smoking etc ,,heres a picture of couple buds few weeks before harvest ,,,mac, IMG0368A.jpg

8. if the seeds have not been pollinated they cant be 'not good plants' they wont grow ,,,mac,