I need help bad

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by rhyzking, Jul 31, 2011.

1. #1 rhyzking, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011
    I have had a recent problem with my 3 month old speical kush #1 my plants leafs have gone droopy and crusty

2. It'd difficult to tell from those photos. What kind of container do you have them in? How often are you watering them? Is there any leaf discolouration?

3. #4 rhyzking, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    A small black pot with drainage holes and maybe once every week it's indoors on my windowsill and it's gone greyish green and leafs are crusty one leaf has had a yellow bit on it hard to see now the leafs are to shriveld

4. It's still almost impossible to tell without decent photos. Those photos are just silhouettes. It could be any number of things.

Have you checked with a magnifying glass/microscope for insects?

When you say shrivelled, do you mean dead? From what you're saying they really aren't sounding too happy, but post some colour, close up, focused pictures so we have a better idea. Just take a load of photos from different angles with a digital camera/phone and chose a few of the best shots.

5. Usually droopy leaves indicate either too much or too little water or unfortunately in a worse case, death. You probably know which it is. Most of the US has had horrible heat and little rainfall lately. If you are only watering once a week even when the heat is racheted up, maybe some additional water in modest doses will perk up your kush.

6. If that girl is 3 months old then I'd say you are rootbound severly.. Not sure what size of a pot you are in, but with 3 months of vegg I'd probably be in a 10 gallon smart pot..

Also looks like a lack of light.. If your girl is just relying on light from the window I think you need more light..

Drooping can indicate either over/under watering.. A good way to water is to water heavily and lift the pot.. Feel the weight.. Then don't water again until the pot feels light when lifted..

The stem looks thin.. An oscillating fan can strengthen that up..

Hope that helps..:wave:

:smoke:

7. is that near a stove? if it is move it. it may be getting extra heat from cooking.Flush the soil well.

8. #9 rhyzking, Aug 1, 2011
    Nope but I will do later today it's 4am at the moment and yeah the leafs are like dried up/dead and ill take pics when I get up thanks for helping.

9. #10 rhyzking, Aug 1, 2011
    I have the hottest room in the house and don't water it much the soil is never dry

10. #11 rhyzking, Aug 1, 2011
    The pot I think 5 gallon and the roots haven't taken up much room

11. Should I just leave it to die now? I got 2 clones off another plant what I started today I need to know if it would live so I'll put more pictures up.

12. #13 rhyzking, Aug 1, 2011
    Nope just in a very room room with a boiler a.k.a my bedroom

13. IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG `

the pics are up i was really tired yesterday becouse i was awake for over a day becouse mydad got drunk and slept in my bed so i watched movies.

14. I hope I'm wrong but it looks like they are almost dead to me.... if I were you I'd start from scratches with the new clones keeping a closer look and ask immediatly if things start turning bad.... good luck