Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need help asap

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fmd926, Oct 23, 2014.

1. #1 fmd926, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    okay, so I just got a new job, which requires that I get drug tested before I can work. I need some help in figuring out if I will pee clean or dirty. Here's some information to help you help me:
    I smoked October 4, October 11 & October 17. before that I smoked in august (just so you don't think I'm a regular) I weigh about 145-150 and I'm 5'2. I get drug tested on Friday, October 24. Will I pee dirty or clean?
    I'm a newb, sorry /:

2. Say bye to your new job :bongin:

3. you'll piss dirty for sure.  I'd gladly bet my last penny on it.

have a good one.

4. how long until I'm clean? and is there anything I can do to clean out my system?
    does the amount I smoked have anything to do with it? bc each time I only had 2-3 hits

5. you'll be clean just before thanks giving.

6. Could be a month or more. Learn from this and get your priorities straight or do the research and figure out how to fake it. It's been covered 1000's of times on here so search.

7. There's a good chance you'll fail it, but it varies drastically from person to person, really. If you workout regularly, and have a low body fat percentage, you never know. You didn't even mention how much you smoked (quantity), though ... that definitely plays a roll in all of this as well.

8. http://youtu.be/dLhLXLJCCIk

9. Sorry dude, you'd be dirty.

10. Take this little event and learn to sub with clean or synthetic urine. Its worked well for me for a couple of years and several jobs.

11. Why are there always so many of these threads? Is it really that hard to know that there is a thing called quick fix, or just sub with someone's clean piss.

You could fail or pass, why chance it. Just give them some clean piss that didn't come from you. Passing a test you know is comeing is like taking candy from a baby. system is fuck up anyway, who cares if it's illegal, just don't get caught

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. Probably dirty unless you have a fast metabolism