Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Need HELP ASAP!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by White Buddha, Jan 22, 2013.

1. get a friend to piss in a condom, freeze it and stick it up your ass so it gets to body temperature. You might want to doubt wrap.

2. If its stick in cup, pack some yellow food coloring, and spit into the cup a punch of times? It will look foamy and yellow, but for good measure maybe Piss in it a little?
    Iono
    Throwing them ideas out there

3. Id go to the store and get a 5 hour energy bottle, fill it with pee, and tape it under ur armpit so its warm. They temperature test the samples so if u decide to water it down with the faucet in the bathroom than make sure its warm

4. I'm so anxious for the results...

5. take 2 vitamins and some asiprin(messes up cheap test assays)...i did the same thing and was able to pass a test when i smoked a lot saturday and pissed on monday. u can do it.....all the best

6. Me too.. OP please post back and tell us how it went.

Would make good info

.. Err I guess if u pass the test :)

7. I will be leaving for the probation office in about 4 hours. I woke up this morning around 6 and started chugging and chugging water bottles. So far I drank over a gallon, around 130 fluid ounces, and pee'd about 15-16 times already. My pee seems to be fully diluted. I also took 7 multivitamins at 8:30 this morning so I can make sure my pee is colored correctly. If I fail, I will go to jail. I will be taking another 7 tablets of multivitamins 2-3 hours before I leave, along with another 4-5 bottles of water. Each bottle is 16.9 fluid ounces. I drank 8 and a half so far..

I will most definitely report back to you guys when I come back. Scared for my life.

8. good luck...dont take too many vitamins bcz your pee will look too weird,

9. Tell a friend to piss in a cup before you go to your P.O -obviously a friend that's clean- put it in your pants or tape it somewhere on your body and use that, my friend smoked weed for a week straight got an emergency test and drank some "Palo Azul" and it worked, don't know why how or what that shit is but he boiled it and drank it and it worked.

10. Don't forget the aspirin, seems important. Good luck, if the test decided whether or not I went to jail I'd make sure 100% that I pass it... with some other option such as somebody else's urine. I assume that counts as a substitution.. but you should still try to get it. Best of luck.

11. I don't have any aspirin. I'm about to finish drinking my 10th water bottle, so that's a total of 169 fluid ounces. I have successfully pee'd 20 times. The multivitamin also kicked in and my pee is slowly becoming yellow-er. My only option is dilution. Thank you guys for the support. I have 2 hours and 30 minutes until I leave for the test.

12. #32 AZRSX, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    Off topic but can't drinking too much water be bad for your health? I think it's called water intoxication

But if its the cage or water intoxication.. I'd pick intoxication lol

Edit: btw good luck again!

13. Yes I'm fully aware of the risks of drinking too much. They say you puke before anything bad happens, and I haven't puked yet but I do feel very queesy and light-headed. I haven't eaten anything since last night. I will attempt to drink 40-60 more fluid ounces of water making it a total of over 200 fluid ounces. I will keep updating until I depart for the urinalysis. Please, any more advice or anything that will reassure me will be appreciated.

14. 2 hours left until I leave. There are a lot of people on the internet that say that drinking vinegar helps. Is that true? I'm drinking plum vinegar mixed with water, and i'm downing these suckers.

15. Drink a lot of yellow gatorade and take some b vitamins

16. Will blue gatorade help color my urine?

17. Aren't energy drinks packed full of vitamin B12?

18. Not sure about gatorade but I have a Monster Energy drink and it has a lot of vitamin Bs, I will drink that too.

19. dude the color of the drink doesnt change the color of your pee....vitamins will. u will pass......i know it, u know it......just dont get in this situation again

20. 1 hour left. I'm sure my urine is diluted now. Should I keep drinking water or my big can of Monster? And how long will my urine stay diluted for?