I need help / advice

Discussion in 'General' started by woody018365, Apr 14, 2009.

1. So here it is. Im 20 years old I have been in trouble with the law only once before which was an underage. In November i was caught with a piece in the car on a routine stop and was charged for drug paraphernalia. So I have been on probation for about a year now but have never been drug tested. The most that happens would be my probation officer would ask me if i have done any drugs. So I have to meet with her this thursday and while my family was in town this weekend i smoked weed. DUMB MOVE..... Well i met with her last month to go over the new regulations and one is. You shall submit to random urine, blood, and or/ breath testing upon the request of the community control officer at your expense, if any.

Will i be drug tested at this first real meeting? If You guys think i am are there any quick methods i can do to pass? If I do fail will they send me right to jail?
    Any help please.

2. Do they arrest you on the spot if you fail?

3. fuck i dont know about that you prolly get your probation pushed back and maybe house arrest ...ive never been in trouble with the law.
    but that thread shows you how to detox really fast.
    start drinking alot of water and working out.

4. Thanks bro i bought the niacin actually today after reading the boards im going to let everyone know if this method works.

5. yeah just start flushing out man...good luck

6. "Run like Mexican water through a first-time tourist."

7. This is what it says in my dockets..... Basic supervision i dont know if that means drug testing.

Party Charge: Sentence: Probation Type: BASIC SUPERVISION Years: Months: Days: 96 Start Date: 02/18/2009