I need help.. 4th degree burglary.

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbalAndy, Aug 24, 2008.

  1. Why are you doing shit like that anyway? A lawyer will help a lot, he can file continuances until the courts get sick of seeing you. This way you are more likely to get a lesser charge AKA deal. If you are in cali though, and they charge you with burglary you can get a strike. So there is a tiny chance you are in a sinking boat.
  2. We're in Minnesota so no worries about what might happen if we were from Cali hahaha! I wasn't with him when it happened thank god but i had him hold my grinder and bud cuz my parent's were being all suspicious of me that night... He still hasn't heard anything on a court date or anything like that... so we'll see what happens!
  3. Like someone else said, if you go to court, Try and dress respectfully, and act that way as well. Its ultimately up to the judge, so if he/she gets a good first impression of you, it could help. Good luck.

Share This Page