Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need growing help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by catpuchino, Jul 10, 2013.

1. im going to grow 1 plant outdoors so can somebody find me a list of things i need for a successful harvest and some advice

2. Ummm its a little late you are going to have some small as plants. They will have 2 weeks time max before flowering most likely. Make a list and start at the right time next year. For the money you would put in to grow 1 plant outside this late wouldnt be worth it. You need soil, amendments, tools to actually dig and shit, tomato cages or chicken wire, and a couple other things. 1 plant with 2 weeks veg and im thinking you are gonna spend more than its worth

3. how much yield would i get if i started now?

4. I cant tell you that. It depends on veg time, first frost date in your area, pot/hole size, quality of soil, amount of direct sunlight, strain. But I can tell you it would be little enough that when you factor in how much you paid to get started you will be disappointed. Where did you get your seed anyways? You sound like a noob, which is okay we all were once, but because of that i bet you got your seed from a bag of weed?

In that case now you are spending money on one plant that has only a 50% chance of you getting bud from it, and if it is a girl and give you bud it will be a small yield. Not worth it imo save your money and the seed.

5. i got it from my friend

6. Most likely some bag seed then. Thats even if its even mature which for some reason I feel like its not.

7. its copper color

8. Does it have tiger stripes? And copper? That sounds like it might be immature. Mature seeds are dark brown.

9. its dark brown with cracks

10. Well try planting it if you want, min. things you will need are as follows

1:good soil, no fucking miracle gro or something.
    2:things like perlite
    3:nutes, since you are so late in the season you wont have time to let holes cook so i recommend espoma tones water soluble nutes
    4:Shovel
    5:Hiking backpack
    6:Tomato cages/chicken wire
    7:pH meter would be handy for your water if you are bringing water in
    8:A lot of random small things you are going to have to buy as the grow continues

I'm telling you waste of money right now but its your cash not mine.