I need everyones help!

Discussion in 'General' started by Moonwalker420, Nov 19, 2011.

1. What's good, people of GC?
    Alright, so I have a little problem right now and I was hoping someone on here has a solution. So right now the court that I live in is getting new sidewalks because the other ones were old and shitty...ANYWAYS...my car is parked in the garage and without warning, these fuckers started tearing up the ground at the end of my driveway. Now there is a 1 foot deep ditch at the end of the driveway, making it impossible for me to get my car onto the road. Tomorrow is the weekend so they won't be there to fill in the ditch and I have work tomorrow. How am I going to safely get the car out?

2. Take some wood two by fours and make a ramp for both left and right hand wheels.

3. Yeah, your gonna need to build a little bridge for both tires.
    Shouldn't be too hard to do, just make sure they are study and you don't miss em. That's some fucked up shit, they shoulda had flyers or something telling the day.

4. Can you call an emergency line for your community or town office and file a complaint, that says you weren't given proper (or any) notification, and now you're trapped at home and about to miss work (assuming there's no public transportation)?
    Maybe if you could get in touch with them in time, that would be enough to get their collective butts in gear, and they'll have someone out there very early tomorrow morning with a shovel and some dirt, once they realize they may have a potential legal mishap on their hands (not sure if you actually would have a case, but the worry can be enough to set things into motion).

Is there any way at all you could drive on your lawn, and around the ditch, to reach the road? Could you take a taxi, or a bus?

I was going to suggest building a bridge from thick wood/boards, but I have no clue how heavy your vehicle is, and to be honest, I don't want to be responsible for giving you an idea that gets you into worse trouble. :D

5. If you are lucky enough to find someone high on pcp, they will pick it up and move it for you. But they might also bite off the side mirror too as payment..

6. Im sure its a.foot deep but not that wide? You could easlily get two boards and do it to wheels at a time then park on the road.

Or go through lawns until there is a okay patth.