Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i need drugs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thegreenlantern, Apr 5, 2003.

1. i need suggestions on what i can get fucked up from thats available at walmart

anything but dxm

the cheaper the better
    best is something i can get a five finger discount on :)

2. don't be stealing. if you'r gonna buy anything legal that can give you a buzz...chances are it's not going to cost more than 5 bucks.

3. yeah that helps me zero

4. Whats wrong with DXM? That shit makes you trip balls yo.

5. tried it
    it sucked

6. HELP! I CANT SMOKE!!!

7. wait...it might just be that im high and shit but yo on the real...like what if some shit ever happened to the green lantern and what not like...i dunno he gets all fucked up and shit...would'nt we be helping him in a way by telling how to get fucked like that? you know what i mean?

i dunno...imma stay outta this one yo........................................................

-_- ^_^ =0.

8. DXM

or dramamine

9. yeah draminine is good shit take 6-12 and you'll start seein shit and youll feel like youre made of ether only problem is it dont work for everyone so experimenticate a little and hopefully ull get some good results

3-2

10. Try DXM again man. Chances are you didn't do it right the last time. Check it out on www.erowid.org If you do it right, you should have a great time man.