Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I need detox advice.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dylusional, Apr 9, 2013.

1. So I have to take a urine test within 48 hours. I'm a heavy user. I medicate daily with concentrates. I bought a detox called vale detox triple strength formula. Its only suppost to make me clean for about 5 hours but it recommends that I start naturally detoxing my body 48 hours before hand for beat results. The problem is I have a fat jar of some purple and some hash oil. I don't know it I can stop for 48 hours. So my question to you guys would be. How likely do you think the detox would work if I didn't stop medicating at all? It's too hard not too smoke when all this fire is just staring at me.

2. If you're gunna smoked 2 days before the test than prepare to fail. As far as that detox thing working; beats me. If you don't wanna follow the directions then i dont think it will work to well. But who knows maybe it'll work. Best of luck...

3. Well the whole idea of it is to just keep you clean long enough to pull off a urine test. I've known kids who would smoke a blunt then drink a detox and go take a urine test and they would pass all the time. But they weren't daily users like myself. Has anyone ever tried the temporary detox before? And if so please share your results.

4. One of my friends used a detox drink he bought for like 20 dollars before a few of his drug tests. He passed the first one by drinking a ton of water with it and some stuff thats supposed to coat your stomach and bladder... If you really gotta smoke buy a bottle of fake piss or real piss from someone you know

5. Well I thought of that. I can get clean pee but I'm pretty sure they are gonna watch me take the test. They check your shit out to make sure you aren't wearing a wizzinator or something. My best bet is the detox. I just want to know how reliable they are. Or if they can be kind of sketchy.

6. They can be sketchy. No way is fool proof except for not smoking.

7. Synthetic urine. 20 dollars at any local head shop. Works every time.