i need cop help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SevenString, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Just say they fought and you guys saw it, and he is lying he just got knocked out. Bring up that you had nothing to do with it you were simply there, and that the kid that "fought and got knocked out" is a women beater.

2. bro when i got the car it had it on it. but it actually improves aerodynamics, weight distribution, and traction control

3. only if your driving 120+ mph.

I put a body kit on my car when i was young and dumb and had lots of money. I went to a few shows and talked to the real deal body guys to see about sandblasting and possible thick ass clear coat protectors and shit. They all told me body kits are for show only and will never last if driven. vibrations will crack them and sand from the road will make the paint come off.

the only ones that work are 1 piece custom ones like the ones nascar uses and only at rates of speed not allowed on public roads

4. again. it had it on when i got it so im not really complaining. its fun as hell to drive haha

5. Body kits that ACTUALLY improve performance usually aren't so pretty i mean go look up a 2000 cobra R sure the front splitter and wing are hideous but they are track tested.

6. [quote name='"WhereRDaCookies"']Dude I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell my little 18 yr old brother every day.

If you keep up this gay ass motha fucking queer ass shit up. I'm going to go into your room at night and ram the handle of a hammer so far up your ass you'll be able to drive nails into concrete by nodding. YOU AINT GANGSTA, YOU AINT AN OG. You are a little white kid who needs to pull his head out of his ass, focus on school and get into college.

Please discontinue being white trash. Thanks[/quote]

/thread