i need cop help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SevenString, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Honestly, I think they just want to question OP and get his side of the story. Once he communicates to them that he had no knowledge of what W was going to do they will realize he is not an accessory and no charges will be made (unless they catch W and he says otherwise.) Either way, I think odds are pretty good that OP will make it out without a scratch. Even if W attests to OP being an accessory, it's the word of the dude who kicked another dude in the head or some random kid's.

2. ¡Law battle!

3. This thread is out of control.. Hit the ganj and calm down fellas

OP, hope some of that law gibberish goontalk up there helped you haha I think the rest of us got lost :confused:

4. Can we get a picture of this car please

5. The whole situation wreaks of cowards, Bics in the hand, hitting woman, kicking in the head sigh.

Although I love how people think shoving a hard object in between there fist is going to help, Yea...Just give up 50% of your stand up grappling for a tiny bit of extra power real smart.

No disrespect, You hit a woman except a kick to the head just my 2 cents

6. [quote name='"Apu"']The whole situation wreaks of cowards, Bics in the hand, hitting woman, kicking in the head sigh.

Although I love how people think shoving a hard object in between there fist is going to help, Yea...Just give up 50% of your stand up grappling for a tiny bit of extra power real smart.

No disrespect, You hit a woman except a kick to the head just my 2 cents[/quote]

Ding ding ding

You wont get in any trouble maybe interrogated if they are that seriois

7. ok after reading all this. thanks for everyone who helped. or attempted. but i talked to the kid and he has nothing against me. w on the other hand is now royally screwed. but im okay so its all good ^_^

8. [quote name='"SevenString"']ok after reading all this. thanks for everyone who helped. or attempted. but i talked to the kid and he has nothing against me. w on the other hand is now royally screwed. but im okay so its all good ^_^[/quote]

So now that you're safe show us a.picture of your car

9. Hey, man...I'm glad you walked away from that one!

Good Luck :)

I'm sure everything done here on your behalf was done in good faith.

I hope that in the future your fortunes take you away from trouble such as this.

10. if they find you and your car they will get you to rat out your friend or they will charge you.

you would have to rat because who lets someone they dont know into their car and drives him around?

i find it hard to believe your buddy got back into your car twice after the guy wouldnt hit him and didnt say anything about tooling him up. You had to know he wanted to kick his ass.

your either gonna be a rat or charged with some kind of crime. either way you need to make better decisions with your life. I dont think you will have too many friends after you rat out your buddy

11. I agree, but there's no evidence of this. You don't make convictions based on something being hard to believe lol Though, W might prove to be a loose end, OP. What if he says he was talking shit in the car about that guy and how he's gong to fuck him up? You'd better kill him just to cover your ass. Just kidding

12. Well if after the police interview the OP for more details, they find out that there were 3 separate occasions/attempts to instigate this other kid, then OP/driver could very well go down for some stupid shit. Police have law books a mile thick with anything and everything you could imagine.

3rd time in could very well be defined as a premeditated action. Driver having no gun held to his head and wasn't under duress to drive "W" back 3 separate times to do the deed, could be an accessory to assault. I've seen weirder situations happen before. Goodluck OP.

13. Correct me if I am wrong but is it not aiding and abetting to let someone back in your car you just saw commit a crime, I also believe there is another law for not reporting or stopping a crime you see in motion. Grain of salt

14. Your only "guilty by association" thats not bad at all. Just lay low for a week. If anything happens just act like you dont remember what really happened.

15. If the cops stop you and take you in, then tell them the truth for the most part. The only thing you don't want to be truthful about is that you knew your friend was going to a fight, tell them he just asked for a ride.

16. Yeah just thought i'd let you know everyone that told you you'd be scott free if they did take you in, is wrong. You were assisting in an assault and im sure theres several charges they'd be able to slap on you for that. The kid not being able to see your car or license plate number is just lucky for you, don't get into a serious situation like that again or you will be in trouble.

17. Do a barrel roll!

18. I think I lost brain cells reading this thread.

19. You must have. The fact that you didn't navigate away attests to it.