i need cop help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SevenString, Nov 24, 2011.

1. ok so im a senior in highschool and i drive a pontiac grand prix with a gt body kit that is VERY recognizable. well the other day i was with my 2 friends and we see a kid who punched w's girl in the face. we stopped by he got a bic in his hand and was gonna fist pack and punch the kid. the did didnt know who w is. well he got back in my car. did the same again. just talked. the kid was apparently about to go to a fight. well we stop and w gets out and the kid is sitting on the curb. w KICKS this kid in the side of the head so hard. so hard.. we felt bad. but my friend b is friends with the kid who got kicked. but better friends with me. the kid filed a law suit and b didnt say he knew who it was. he said the cops are looking for the kid and the car. so what should i do. i got pulled over for a busted tail light the day it happened about 5 hours after it happened. a block from where it happened. so what should i do. am i done?

2. put your stock kit on and maybe even re paint the car. or just re paint it and they prolly wont notice

3. When ever they pull you over state, "These are not the droids you are looking for"

/thread

4. if u have ur stock body kit like the poster before me said throw that shit on, and if u got a garage pack it up for a few months.....forget about ur car for a few months, have the homies help u out with rides n shit... if i were u i wouldnt be driving that whip for a while

furthermore id have the homie who put u in the situation in the first place comp' u out somehow

5. You ask for help.

First: You need help with your writing because it is difficult to determine what happened.

Apparrently, you think your car is being sought in connection to a battery report to the police? Something like that.

Don't worry about it.

Unless they have the license number, they probably won't be able to locate the car. Think about it. There are millions of cars out there. You can blend. Just be smart and play it cool for a while.

Try sending us some better detail so we can help you better.

6. Lol how can you file a lawsuit when you don't even know who the fuck kicked you in the head?

7. ok the thing is i dont have the stock kit, and because of a special paint job the previous owner put on. its really easy to recognize. and since i park on campus theyll know it. he kinda knows who. just his first name though. and the kick knocked him out so i know he didnt see my plate number. im just wanting to know how screwed id be if i got caught

8. O.K. now the facts come trickling out...

How screwed you'd be depends on what you did. So, what did you do?

9. all i did was drive.

10. aarrrgggghhhhhh..............

This is like pulling fucking teeth.

O.K. you drove. So there is no crime in that.

You are not a criminal, my friend; you are a witness. That is probably why the cops want to talk to you. Just a guess.

Stop worrying. But if what you say is accurate, you may get pulled over in the near future. But you're not going to get arrested or anything.

My guess is your are worried because there are more facts that may need to be considered.

11. honestly heres what happened. we were driving. we see this kid who punched w's girlfriend. the kid doesnt know who w is. w get outs and tried to get him to stand up to punch him. s is just sitting in the back seat. i tell w to get back in. we drive way and come back. same thing happens. he gets back in and we leave. we drive once more. w gets out. says like 1 word which i didnt hear. w kicks kid in the head HARD. he then jumped in my car and i sped off. then dropped w off at his house. so i cant get in any legal trouble can i?

12. I think you'll be O.K.:

Like I said, you are a witness. There just isn't such a thing as a "wheelman" in a battery case.

Still, you may wish to avoid the police for a while if at all possible.

13. Dude I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell my little 18 yr old brother every day.

If you keep up this gay ass motha fucking queer ass shit up. I'm going to go into your room at night and ram the handle of a hammer so far up your ass you'll be able to drive nails into concrete by nodding. YOU AINT GANGSTA, YOU AINT AN OG. You are a little white kid who needs to pull his head out of his ass, focus on school and get into college.

Please discontinue being white trash. Thanks

14. You were very close to a violent assault and you weren't innocent but I can not see where you have broken any laws.

15. to be honest this is the first time ive ever done anything like this. and its not happening again. oh and 3.6 gpa. 28 on ACT and accepted into OU

16. I don't think there's any advice to be given here. If you're scared change your Pontiac back to stock.

17. you helped him get away. you were with him.. if they do figure out who you are yeah you could be looking at something

18. Well,said m'*****.

19. isnt that accomplice w/ assault as the gate away driver. but yeah kid deserved it lay low THROW SOME D'S ON DAT BITCH

20. I would save yourself the trouble, go to your school resource cop (risky AF I know) but seriously if you just tell him you had nothing to do with it you'll be fine in the long run. The friend who kicked the kid is gonna get in trouble, maybe hate you, maybe get you jumped. But all that is better than a record (assuming you're an 18 year old senior right?)