I need chemical mixing help and QUICKLY!!!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by davejronk, Oct 21, 2008.

1. I have a 6 nice plants in dirt which i have just started flowering. Ph is fine no mites or anything. I am using led panels and despite all of the negative feedback my plants are doing qvery very well. I dont really have to worry about heat at all:hello:. I have been using dyna grow chemicals for veg growth, and they have been doing fine. I only have so much room for them in my encloser so I have just started 12/12 cycle. On the 3rd day into the cycle hairs are erupting off 1 of the plants. I was going to use dynagrow bloom chemical but the bottle cracked and leaked. I went to the hydro store today and asked my buddy which chemical is best, he sold me the last quart bottle of Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom. He Told me that it is the hottest selling bloom chemical down here in south FL. It says on the bottle is is a 2.5-2-5 or well hears the website http://www.americanagritech.com/product/product_detail.asp?ID=1&pro_id_pk=34

But bottom line is that i need to know how many ml of chemicals to every gallon of water. It says 15ml for early flowering and 30ml mid harvest for hydroponics use but im using dirt so im not really sure. Can some one please help me. i need people input asap!

ill get some pics up asap

2. Use like 7-10 ML/L and you're good to go man.

3. bump is that a sure thing, i really wouldnent want to see these plants go down the drain due to my mistake

4. I'd follow similar numbers to what is shown on the bottle. Even with soil in the way, the plant is still sucking up the same amount of water, and therefore the same amount of nutes with the water as in a hydro system. If you are worried, ease off the strength some as it will be picking up some nutrients from in the soil.

No experience here, but just my $.02

And dave...if you have a chance could you jump over to my ongoing LED discussion and add in your opinion and experience? I would very much appreciate it! Link: http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/283216-leds-love-them-hate-them-discuss.html

o/
    Tieme

5. yeah i use that stuff all the time.

6. Just want to clarify these instructions.

Mr. West's ratio is for a Liter of Water not a gallon. In round numbers you would multiply that by 4 (28 - 40 ml per gallon)
    [SIZE=+1]1 liter = 0.264 gallon[/SIZE]

7. Thats great, thanks, im gonna try to post some early flowering pics. i Hope this chemical will give the improvement needed. plants are sick as f***.