I need cheering up..

Discussion in 'General' started by gimpy121, Oct 24, 2009.

1. I got home last night around two in the morning, only to find my girlfriend was still up. She met me at the door and informed me that she was leaving. We had been together for two and a half years (3 in January). Turns out I make a better friend than a boyfriend. We moved in together in August, and her mom came and moved her out this morning since this is her weekend off (we live(d) 3 hours away from them). I thought I'd have a little bit of time to deal with it, but it's only been 10 hours since she told me and she's gone already. I don't know what I'm going to do now.. I love her so much and it hurts so damn much. I have a 26er of rum and enough pot to get me through the weekend..

If this seems jumpy, it's because I'm not thinking clearly right now..

Sorry for venting like this.. I just needed to get it out there and what not...

tl:dr - girlfriend of 2.5 years left me.. I feel like shit. :cry:

Ps. I noticed that I kind of make her sound like a bitch about it, but she wasn't. It just sucks either way..

2. lol.. thank you kooz

3. man im so sorry to hear that. i know exactly how u feel, and so do a lot of others. time will heal (and Kooz's pictures should speed up the process. thank you Kooz, btw :p) and u will feel better about it later.

I felt like shit when a girl i loved left me, but after a while i started feeling better and my prespective changed. I felt lucky to having had this experience. Not everyone gets to go through it, and its definitely one of the most important things that happened in my life, including the breakup. The feelings i had after the breakup were more intense than anything ive ever felt in my entire life. And even though i was sad, it inspired me to write poems, short stories, music, or just scribble down thoughts. I never felt more human and i appreciate it now. Hopefully, ull feel the same way soon

4. Fortunately for you, with the world's population as high at it is today, there are several girls JUST LIKE HER.

You just gotta find em. But either way, that sucks. Look on the bright side like Austin Powers did..

YOU'RE SINGLE BABY... YEAH :hello:

5. its ok dude im depressed over a female at the moment myself

imma spark up the first bowl of the day for us

6. To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down. :smoking:

7. Sorry to here man. In time you will feel better. Life goes on. :)

8. At least you didn't marry her and when she left you, took half your stuff.

9. arent my pics cheering him up ?!!

10. Vent as much as you need to, dude. That helps it pass by and get behind you.

That shit is just part of life, it sucks that you have to deal with it. This might not even be the last time. Oh wait, I'm trying to cheer you up... Hey, look at the bright side, sooner or later you're bound to run into something even better!

Yeah I'm just not good at this, sorry. But at least I tried, right?

They're sure cheering me up.