I need cheering up blades

Discussion in 'General' started by thelizardkin, Nov 21, 2011.

1. [quote name='"thelizardkin"']I saw the guy last night it was painful to listen to him describe it and apparently my other friend who knows I liked her was eating her out but went to the bathroom and the other 2 fucked so I'm kinda pissed at him but I didn't say anything beacuse we were high and I didn't want to ruin the vibe btw I found out he fucked her bb I hope she gets pregnant[/quote]

So shes wicked amazing and awesome and you hope she gets pregnant because she hooked up with a couple guys when you didn't even show interest? This latest post makes me mad lol. You're too scared to even call out your shitty friend on eating that girls nasty snatch when he knew you liked her.. No wonder you don't get girls man. Yeah yeah, "sorry for being harsh" or whatever but man.. Grow a pair.

One second you love this girl and idolize her then she hooks up with someone and you hope she gets pregnant? rofl. If you like a girl, make a move. Unless you guys already have something going on you can't get mad at her or your friends, be mad at yourself for not trying anything.

2. You need to take a look at who you call your friends. A friend wouldn't do that to you, they'd back off from an STI riddled slut. You've set your hopes high in hope that you'd finally get a girl and not have to settle for less. Why make yourself feel like you're worthless when you're worth much more? You'll get a good girl but that comes with time. At your current stage in life, the people you like are merely crushes, they fade with time. You need to forget about her and realise that SHE didn't deserve YOU. Don't let a bitch like that ruin your confidience or make you feel like you have to settle for the next best thing. If chicks are going to be superficial and shallow, they aren't even worth your piss.

3. [quote name='"ShaniaKLz"']

You need to take a look at who you call your friends. A friend wouldn't do that to you, they'd back off from an STI riddled slut. You've set your hopes high in hope that you'd finally get a girl and not have to settle for less. Why make yourself feel like you're worthless when you're worth much more? You'll get a good girl but that comes with time. At your current stage in life, the people you like are merely crushes, they fade with time. You need to forget about her and realise that SHE didn't deserve YOU. Don't let a bitch like that ruin your confidience or make you feel like you have to settle for the next best thing. If chicks are going to be superficial and shallow, they aren't even worth your piss.[/quote]

Omg dude c'mon. How are his friends in the wrong? You can't just be like "I like her" and not try anything and expect your friends to just leave her alone. This isn't middle school lol there's no dibs

4. I'm just mad I did show intrest I was so nice to her I smoked her up I gave her a cd of this music she likes a lot hell even people I didn't say anything to knew that I liked her I was there for her when she was upset and I feel like she stabbed me in the back

5. Are you kidding me? So a chick you really liked and you didn't have much self confidience, got ate out by your friend then fucked by 2 others, you wouldn't be pissed? If not, you clearly don't like her that much.

6. [quote name='"ShaniaKLz"']

Are you kidding me? So a chick you really liked and you didn't have much self confidience, got ate out by your friend then fucked by 2 others, you wouldn't be pissed? If not, you clearly don't like her that much.[/quote]

He obviously didn't know her well enough to "really like her" if she did that shit.

7. Ok here's what happened she transferred to our school this year everyone liked her including the friend that ate her out I was the only one who didn't show interest until I found out we had a lot in common and we had a connection (I liked her more than most people I'd know for years) the guy who ate her out asked her out she said no he shook it off and I told him I liked her and he was being very supportive saying go for it when I saw him after he told me nothing about the eating out

8. You can know someone your entire life only to discover you never really knew them at all.

9. [quote name='"ShaniaKLz"']

You can know someone your entire life only to discover you never really knew them at all.[/quote]

Read the op's last post rofl. They all "liked" her and he didn't even try anything.

10. Didn't you at least feel betrayed that even though this guy you consider a friend knew you liked her that much but went ahead and done what he did anyway?

11. Because he didn't have the confidience to.

12. [quote name='"ShaniaKLz"']

Because he didn't have the confidience to.[/quote]

And thats his friends' fault? If anything they showed him she isn't worth liking. If they all like a girl and shes wasted at a party trying to fuck the other 2 then what obligation do they have to not do anything? "you're single and drunk and clearly a slut who wants it. But my friend has no self confidence, sorry" lmao. It's fair game man, are you in high school or something?

13. And she started dating this guy after a month but she broke it off beacuse she felt she didn't know him that long so I wanted to get to know her before I asked

14. Yes I do and he ended up fucking her friend and told me about that but mentioned nothing about eating her out my other friend did (he doesn't know I liked her)

15. She didn't know him that long? lol A little ironic seeing how she gave it up to people she wasn't even dating. She's clearly a hoe that'll spread them for even the smell of dick.

16. Very true my friend

17. Hey there! :wave:

Saw your post on the stoner chick thread so I thought I'd stop by and see what's up..

I have to say that I am very sorry for your situation op.. Things like this have happened to all of us in one fashion or another.. The important thing now is to learn from it to avoid making the same mistakes in the future..

You have the right to feel betrayed by your friends, but knowing that all of them like her before you means you were late to the game so to speak.. All of them had already established a relationship with her by the time you put your foot in the door..

Next time you have a crush on a girl you need to maintain confidence and get to know her.. If she missed a class introduce yourself and offer up the notes or offer to show her around.. Girls like guys that can carry their own.. They expect you to be able to protect them, but if you don't have confidence in yourself she won't as well..

You also can't really blame the girl for betraying you if you never told her of your feelings.. Same with your friends.. Be up front and honest when you like someone, but only after you get to know them a bit.. Just don't get stuck in the friend zone.. Ask her if she would like to go out on a date after she gets settled down a bit.. Let her know that you're looking for something, but not in a rush to get there..

For your friends if they know and they go for her anyway then they weren't friends to begin with.. Since they didn't know I'd suggest asking them if any of them have feelings for her.. If they already had feelings for her as well and didn't know that you liked her then it is hard to really blame them for taking the opportunity..

It may be easy to take it out on your bro who ate her out, but he also liked her first.. He had already asked her out and was shut down.. For him to not have sex with her while they were all drunk and to just walk out of the room took balls.. I would be worried though that he didn't tell you though.. True friend's fess up when they make a mistake..

If you are wishing though that the girl gets pregnant from this situation then you didn't like her to begin with and are just dragging it out.. That is a terrible thing to wish upon anyone.. What if she did get pregnant from one of your friends.. Her life as well as his is completely changed forever.. All their hopes and dreams crushed because of one drunken night.. She didn't know you liked her and he didn't know you like her.. Karma.. Be careful.. :eek:

In the opening you said you were going after this girl just so you don't have to be with a "fatty"... First you gotta stop that and have confidence in yourself.. That isn't a way to be if you want to have a relationship with anyone.. Second looks are important, but not as important as the person within.. Instead of labeling girls by appearance get to know them all..

It will teach you confidence and you never know what you may be missing out on.. I mean you liked this girl because of looks and she fucked two of your friends and was eaten out by another.. There are plenty of girls out there that wouldn't put themselves in that situation in the first place..

You don't have to like a girl to talk to her though.. Just talk.. Help them out when you can.. Act mature.. Trust me she will mention you to friends.. They will mention you to their other friends.. The buzz will get going and once you find a girl you've made a connection with her decision will be easy when all the girls talk about how amazing you are..

So in short have confidence.. Widen your standards.. And be up front.. In no time at all you'll be in a relationship with a great girl.. If you are just looking to get laid though then I'd suggest going to some of those parties with your friends because apparently those parties are crazy.. :eek:

18. Awe sorry to hear that brahhh, sadly most teenage girls that live in the city nowadays are easy goofy floozies. There's not much you can do about it unless you find yourself a good respectable woman that isn't a major wack-a-doo, which isn't easy. I wish you the best of luck bud.:smoke:

19. thank you for replying I much appreciate it

ok the guy who fucked her was an old friend he went to her old school so they knew eachother for a few years but the other guy only knew her as long as i have just under 3 months and no way was he as close to her as i did

I had established a relationship she was the one to talk to me first over fb and she asked me if i wanted to hangout first we did and had a great time she also said we should study together even though she never studys but that was 2 days before she started dating the other guy she also talked about going to saturday market i said whenever you can i'm game i also listened to her found out as much as i could about her i gave her tons of complements

i just felt like we had this thing you know

(lets call the friend who ate her out 1 and the one who fucked her 2) so 1 knew i liked her and was telling me to go for it now 2 didn't know but he did say before this his words not mine (dude you should try and get with her she likes guys like you get your nut man) i did once ask if i had a chance with her and he said (yes i can see it in her eyes when you talk she wants to fuck your brains out) oh and with the lie 1 got laid by her friend and told us about that but mentioned nothing about 2 and her untell it kinda sliped out when he said 2 left 2 condoms in the garbage but he never said he did anything with her but 2 did and from what it sounded like 1 was going to fuck her and then he went to the bathroom and she fucked 2 so 1 got her friend

i was just upset when i said that i just felt like she took everything i'd done for her and spit in my face

i'm not just doing this so i don't get a fatty my psyical standerds aren't that high it's just most high school girls have no personalitys and i have no commen intrests with them do you know what i mean

thank you for the help once again and the thing is there are girls i would just want sex from and there are girls i would want a relationship with this girl was the later and i would go to those partys if i got invited